A Surprise Visitor

*Rose's POV*
I was playing on my piano. A song called Break Even. It was a heartbreak song but I was connected to it because I felt that it could be my feeling towards Annabeth's death. Once I finished that, I decided to pick a tune from the piano, for my song 'see you again'.
-------------------------------------------------------------
*Harry's POV*
"Is that Rose playing the piano?" Hermione asked.

"She's really good at playing instruments. She loves making songs." Draco said shrugging. I nodded

I opened the door and peeked inside. There she was. Suddenly she started playing another song. Eryn gasped along with Ginny.

"This is the best one yet." Eryn said.
"Isn't this the one she sang for us?" Ginny asked.

"Yes. Her song for Annabeth. I admire her because believe it or not, she's gone through a lot and still is. She's just full of  courage. I bet she'll get into Gryffindor when she goes to Hogwarts. I'm not denying it." Draco said. I was shocked. Rose definitely has a soft spot in Draco's heart

If Draco did have a heart that is.

I noticed how Eryn was now having tears again. Along with Hermione. Sirius, Remus and the rest of us boys were looking at her with symphaty suddenly she jumped up from her seat.

"Ahh Bellatrix we meet again. I can feel it. I can see you. You didn't have to make effort and use an invisibility spell." She said suddenly pointing her wand somewhere. What shocked me was when someone replied.

"HAHAHAHA! I should have known. I can see you're crying hey. Still crying over Annabeth? She deserved it." A voice said.

"No she didn't!" Rose shouted. I looked at the others and they were shocked. Rose waved her wand and Bellatrix appeared.

"Not so invisible now huh." Rose said smirking.

"Uggghhh! You stupid girl! CRUCIO!" She casted. Rose stayed still and raised her eyebrows. Wow.

"You're supposed to scream!" Bellatrix said.

"You've been torturing me since I was a baby! What do you expect! It doesn't hurt anymore! I have my scar and it still burns but I'm used to it! Want to see it!?" Rose said taking of her jacket. She pointed to her right shoulder and faced Bellatrix. Wait she has a scar like me?

"There! There it is! The scar I've had since I was 3 when I was tortured by 5 cruciatus curses at ONCE! Isn't this and killing my parents and Annabeth enough!? I'm never joining your side! I'm not changing my mind! This scar reminds me of your connection with me. The one you take advantage of! The one you burn everynight so I can't sleep! The one you use to invade my mind and fill it with nightmares!" She said exploding with anger. Wow so she does know how I feel. I feel really bloody horribly bad.

"I'm not stopping! Remember to tell nobody about this! The ones who knew about this were harmed right? I killed them so be careful." Bellatrix threatened.

Rose laughed.

"I guess you should go before anyone else gets here hmmm. You can't see where you are and you don't know if there is anyone else. Don't want to get caught do you? That'll ruin everything you've planned. So i suggest you leave. Your persuading skills need practice." Rose said smirking. Eryn chuckled along with Draco who shook his head.

"Ugggghhh!" Bellatrix said but she finally disappeared.

Rose turned to face us and got her jacket.

"Guess you had a good show huh?" Rose asked.

"Im going to bed. We'll talk tomorrow." She said. Everyone nodded.