"Oh," Logan said catching on. "I don't know" he shrugged.

"He doesn't know" Colin laughed and picked up his beer. "Of course you are Logan."

"What!" Logan said exasperatedly. "She's only just got divorced and we've only been seeing other for a few months."

Finn pulled a face at his friend. "So what! You're already living together, aren't you? That's pretty serious...You're telling me the thought hasn't crossed your mind?"

"Sure, it's crossed my mind" Logan admitted a little sheepishly "But..." Logan shook his head before continuing "...I doubt that she'd want to rush into anything like that so soon"

"Only one way to find out," Colin said tipping his bottle towards Logan in acknowledgement.

-----

Logan approached Rory as she was dancing with Rosemary and Steph. He slipped up behind her and put his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him. She turned to him and gave him a big smile as he pressed his lips to her exposed neck.

"I have to hit the bathroom Ace; I'll get us some more drinks on the way back?" he said to her and she nodded in response. He kissed her gently on the lips and made his way through the busy bar to the bathroom but when he came back Logan couldn't see Rory on the dance floor anyway. Rosemary and Steph were still shaking their thing for all it was worth but Rory seemed to be nowhere in sight. He walked back over to his friends who were still sitting in the booth and had by now replenished their drinks.

"Have you seen Rory anywhere?" Logan asked his friends as he slid back into the booth.

Colin nodded over in the direction of the bar where Rory was now stood with a tall, dark haired man. She was talking rather animatedly, the result, no doubt, of several glasses of wine Logan thought to himself.

"Who the hell is that?" Logan looked at his friends.

Finn smirked. "Ooh, jealous much? Why don't you go over there and fid out mate! Go mark your territory" he said as he slapped his friend on the back.

Logan shot his friends a look and walked over to where Rory was standing. He slipped his arm protectively around her waist and she turned to look at him with a smile.

"Oh Hey Logan," she said.

"Who is your friend Ace" Logan said with a smile fixed on his face, not taking his eyes off the man stood in front of them.

"Oh, this is Jack Masters. Jack, this is my boyfriend Logan Huntzberger." Rory said by way of introduction.

Logan politely greeted the man in front of him. The guy, who was tall and pretty good looking, seemed to be about in his early thirties and was clearly very fond of Rory. Logan noticed the flash of recognition on Jack's face when he heard Rory introduce them but he was used to that, it went with having the Huntzberger name.

"How do you two know each other?" Logan asked.

"Oh Jack and I were together on the campaign trail a few years ago" Rory smiled.

"What she actually means is we spent a lot of time in dodgy dive bars getting waste on cheap beer and holed up in sub-standard motels where we normally woke up wearing some for of Mexican food, right?" Jack laughed and looked at Logan.

"Really?" Logan asked as he squeezed Rory closer.

Rory smiled and nodded. "It's not too far from the truth." She didn't really want to say much more as clearly, it was making Logan a little uncomfortable.

"I'm going to get a drink, do you want anything Rory?" Logan asked her.

Rory held up her glass "Oh I'm good, Jack just bought me one"