Fragile Hearts

Teaser

“Khushi! Khushi! What happened? Khushi! Open your eyes dammit!” he mumbled patting her cheeks in desperation as his eyes turned wet. Getting no response he instantly picked her in his arms and took her inside the room, after lying her carefully on the bed he looked around and grabbing the jug of water from bedside table he sprinkled it on her face. He again started patting her cheeks while sprinkling water on her face but he got no response. He started dialing doctor’s number when he heard her voice, he looked at her to see her eyebrows scrunched up as she groaned trying to open her voice and he was on her side again.

“Khushi! You are ok sweetheart? Open your eyes please.” He whispered caressing her head and she slowly opened her eyes to look into his desperate one. Her eyes instantly filled with tears, how much she was missing this attention, this care and his love. Before she can even nod or say anything he was hugging her, his head buried in the crook of her neck and she could feel the warmness of his tears on her skin.

“You are fine. You are fine! I was so scared.” He mumbled still hugging her and after so many day a smile appeared on her face ‘a genuine one’ and she hugged him back caressing his hairs. “ Relax Arnav ji, I am fine. Look at me, I am completely fine.” She said to calm him. “But you fainted. You need doctor, let me call a doctor. Yes a doctor.” He replied back instantly and at end he started looking for his phone again to call the doctor when Khushi stopped him.

“I am fine now and it’s too late to call a doctor.” She replied back trying to make him understand but he was so scared. “I don’t care, it’s an emergency he should be here.” He again replied back but Khushi snatched phone from his hand before he can make a call. “There is no emergency, I am completely fine. No stop don’t say anything , I know I fainted but it can because of weakness and tiredness. I will be alright by tomorrow.” She explained him like a child but only one thing stuck him “weakness”.

---------

This will come within few chapters 😊