"Yo!"

Yoongi flinched and opened his eyes to see Jimin peering down at him.

"Jimin?"

"Seokjin said you're a lazy ass and that I need to come help him because you won't do it." Jimin said with a bright smile.

"Oh."

"Hey Jimin!" Hoseok hugged him tightly as usual.

"I haven't seen you in awhile!" Jimin hugged back.

Yoongi flushed with jealously, he was third wheeling and looking at his crush and his best friend hug.

Yoongi cleared his throat obnoxiously loud and the two released. "Seokjin wants us to help."

"Oh yeah, I'll go pack things from my room!" Hoseok returned to his room which had a gaping hole through the door.

"Let's go?" Jimin placed his hand on Yoongi's and blushed.

"Y-yeah" Yoongi replied, standing up.

Each of them had two boxes each that were stacked on top of each other, and since they were both short they difficulty seeing what was in front of them.

"Why was I born so short" Jimin sighed.

"I know right, what did we do to be so short" Yoongi replied, trying not to drop the boxes from their weight.

"OW" they heard a yelp.

"Uh, did I just kick something" Yoongi could barely hold in his laugh.

"Yes, you did." Jungkook shot at him.

"Jungkook?" Jimin almost screamed. He threw his boxes to the side and embraced Jungkook, cutting off air flow.

"Ji-jimin" Jungkook slapped against Jimin's back. "a-air"

"Shit sorry" Jimin loosened his grasp and Jungkook hugged back.

Yoongi scoffed and looked away.

"No hi for me?" Jungkook smirked.

"Nah, don't feel like it." Yoongi mumbled.

"Salty" Jungkook stepped back, releasing from the hug and picking up all four boxes that laying on the ground and carrying them in one hand with ease.

Yoongi stared in amazement. He knew Jungkook was a muscly guy but he'd never seen him actually do something like that.

Jungkook looked behind him to see Yoongi and a huge grin spread across his face.

"Show off" Yoongi shoved his hands in his pockets and quickened his pace past Jungkook and Jimin.

"YOOOOOOOOOOONGIIIIII" Taehyung shouted from across the room and started running to Yoongi.

"For fucks sake, no more hugs please." Yoongi put his hands out in front of him to stop Taehyung.

Taehyung froze, his leg in the air and pouted at Yoongi. "What's wrong with you?" He put his hands on his hips.