5

Next day

Justin and his three-year-old son were just going to stay for dinner, but they stayed the night only because Alex wanted to sleep over.

The morning was a little awkward, only because Jason wouldn't stop looking at Justin, and the sound of Amy pecking Jason lips every now and then.

Everyone was sitting at the table eating quietly when you can hear small feet walking downstairs.

"Daddie?" Justin looked up and smiled at his little boy, who was currently rubbing his eyes with a little blue blanket with him.

Justin got up when he heard Amy coo at him. Justin picked up his three-year-old son and placed him on his hip. "Is my little boy hungry?" Justin asked after he pecked Alex's cheek. Instead of saying yes Alex just nodded. Justin smiled and started to walk to the kitchen with Alex still on his hip when he was stopped.

"Justin, why don't you leave Alejandro here while you go and get him food?" Justin heard Amy say Justin was gonna say no, and just bring Alex with him, but stopped when he heard a small soft voice say " I can wait." Justin looked at his son, contemplating if he wanted him to, but he nodded his head when he saw Alex wanting to go sit with them. Justin walked back over to the table, and sat him down in his seat. Once Justin kissed Alex's head he went back over to the kitchen to get his son some food.

"Hi Alejandro." Amy said, Alex didn't listen to her, but rather playing with his blanket instead. Everyone didn't pay attention to Amy trying to get Alex to talk to her. "I said hi." She said to Alex again. Amy went to go say something again, but stopped when Alex said "daddie said not to 'alk with bad peoples." Everyone looked up, waiting to see what would happen. "Oh. Well I'm not a bad person Alejandro." Amy said a little shock. "Yes you are." Alex said looking up to her. "And why's that?" Amy said wanted to know why. "Daddie said." "Um and did he say why." Amy asked. Alex nodded his head, not answering with words.

"W-what did he say?" Said Amy wanting to know what Justin would say about her, even though they just met, that makes her seem like a bad person.

"You bad 'cause you-" Alex went to go say it but Justin came with his food, and Samantha, Justin's mom, cut him off.

"Okkkkayy! I think we should let Alejandro eat now." Justin walked over to his baby boy, and put his food down, and sitting next to him. Justin looked at Amy, but only because she was looking at him weirdly. Justin doesn't know why she is doing that, but he looks at his mom, and she mouthes 'I'll tell you later' and with that justin goes back to eating.

•••••••••
Sorry for slow updates, more soon.

This book is in for the wattys of 2017 too.

Love y'all💖