"Lets sit here" We both sit and look at the blue,pink, and purple sky. I look at Everest and see him staring at me already, he smiled at me.

"I come here a lot, to think or just a place to go too and be alone or feel free of any emotion or problems I have" He looks up at the sky again.

"It's really beautiful" I look around, and saw a bird fly by us.

"It is, isn't it" I felt his eyes on me, I felt a blush coming.

After a few minutes of staring at the sky, Everest asked

"What happened back there?" I look at my fingers and sighed. "You don't have to tell me if you aren't ready" I shake my head at him.

"I want to tell you" I look at sky and told him everything Tatty told me, when I was done he got so angry it felt like he wanted to hit something. I look away from his eyes to the grass, it felt like it been cut because it's short instead of being tall.

"Ever" I didn't look at him "Ever look at me" I sign and look at him, his eyes mad, but then soften when he meet mine. He came closer to me, sat right in front of me and grab my face with his hands, but somehow soft hands.

"You are not a mistake, you are nothing what she said. You are beautiful, sweet, wonderful, amazing, and so much more. I could write an essay about you, about all the amazing things about you. Let me tell you" I look straight in his eyes "I will never never leave you, I promise" I smiled and nod. He's to sweet. "Come here" He sat down and spread out his arms, I immediately jump in his arms. He holds me while I cry and for some reason I'm not ashamed about it.

We stay like that what felt like forever, but really it was just 20 minutes.

"I feel better now" I play with the button of his shirt while he rubs my back.

"Good" He stands up while still holding me, and look down at me "Lets get you some food in you then we can go to the park or go back to my house and watch movies"

"We can go to your house and watch movies, I don't feel like going to the park" He nods and caries me to his car. "That place was beautiful though, very peaceful and relaxing. I loved it"

We both got in when we reach the car and when Everest let me back on the ground.

"I'm glad you did, I love it too. Me and
Ara found it when we used to visit here"

"Wait...when did you moved here?" I asked and frown. I just noticed

I bearly know anything about him.

"When I was 14, so almost 4 years ago"

"Where were you from?" I saw him getting nervous.

"Umm I'll tell you that another day"

"Why can't you tell me now?"

"Because I know if I tell you, your going to ask more questions that I really can't answer right now"

"I won't" Well I don't think I will.

"I know you, you will" I frown at him and cross my arms. "I promise I will tell you, just not today" He looks at me real quick, then looked back at the road.

"Ok fine" I sighed "But can you least tell me who Ara is? I heard him sighed, but shake his head.

"Not yet" He whispered.

But why can't he tell me, what is he hiding?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyy
I felt like this chapter was crap but I really did wanted fo update. I was going to yesterday night, but my eyes started to hurt.

I'm not sure when the next update will be because next week I start driving ad. I don't think I spell it right. I also have another few plans before school starts back up, but I will probably going to update on the weekends. I will try to.

Anyways if you didn't knew I put my book Missing Piece back up!! Go check it out if you haven't!

Wish me luck on my plans😂😂

-Scrazy

Mr.Whatever (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara