"I been Amazing" He smiled huge that would made any girl melt with how his beautiful blue eyes light up with showing his white shining teeth with a smile. He looked at me and wink while I look down and blush.

"Anyways what did you wanted to talk about?" I asked her and she gave me a mean look, but then went away when Everest rised an eyebrow at her.

"Can I speak to Ever alone?" She asked sweetly to Everest, I felt my blood boil.

What is wrong with me?

He looks at me and I nod.

"I'll go get something to drink, I'll be back in about 5 minutes" We both nod and with one last look at me, he walks away. Taffy looks at me with a bored expression.

She is the one who called me, to talk. Why is she acting like this? What have I done to her?

"Ok listen her stupid b****" My eyes widen "I was only faking to be your friend, so the cheerleaders could pity me and make me the leader of the team. It worked, so I don't need you anymore." I just stared at her, she did a   evil laugh "Don't look so surprise, you really think you can be friends with a cheerleader? Your too stupid, pathetic, useless wore. You think that new hair style will help you, Ha No wonder your Daddy never wanted you, your a mistake in his and everyone's life even Everest. That's why when he soon realise who you really are and how your a unless b**** who only thinks about herself he be crawling to me, begging for me to take everything off his mind, off your pathetic life"

Tears began falling down my face, I tried to keep them in,but I failed. Like I always do in life. I never thought she could do that, this to me. I thought she was my friend, someone to count and go to.

I was wrong, very wrong.

"Hey what's going on" Everest angry voice broke my mind. I wipe my tears away, but they keep coming no matter how much I tried to make them stop.

"Nothing, I just told her a story that wasn't happy, but was the truth" Taffy got up from her seat "Well I must get going, I have a busy day today, I'll talk to you guys later" She smirk at me but smiled for Everest. When she walked away she brush her shoulder with Everest, who immediately jerk away.

"What happened? What did she said? Are you ok?" He asked me all this questions, when he sat down and faced me. He put my hair behind my ears, then rest his hand on my cheek wiping my tears with his thumb, his eyes concerned. I relax with his touch, I close my eyes feeling his touch and realising a breath.

"She just said some things, I don't want to say right now, and I'm fine" I really wasn't fine, but I don't want him to worry about me.

"Let's go" I nodded and we got up with his arm wrap around me. We left, but when I thought he was going to take us back to his place he took us somewhere else.

"Where are we?" I asked after about 40 minutes of driving.

"Somewhere to cheer you up" He smiled at that made my heart skip. "Come on" He got out of the car, and I did the same.

We're in the middle of nothing.

He grab my hand and we continue to walk for about 10 minutes till we reach plain grass with trees that are very far out. It feels so peaceful here, and so quite but feels amazing and free of anything.