chapter 2

THAT NIGHT.

After school I came home and took a nap then jumped in the shower.
Now I'm about to go see my son before I go to work.

15 minutes later.

I parked in Houston's drive way then stepped out the car as I reached the door I could hear laughing coming from the other side it made​ me smile.

*Knock knock*

Shortly after my brother came to the door with Jeremy on his back.

"Mommy I missed you."he screamed reaching for me.

"Mommy missed you to." I replied hugging him tightly.

"What's up sis?"

"Hey big head I gotta go to work they changed my schedule can he spend the night?"

"Of course."

"Thank you" I kissed Jeremy once more before walking off too my car, I waved back at them before climbing in to my car and pulling off.

I pulled into the parking lot but then I see some one is in my spot.
This has been my parking spot since I begin working at this club,so I just found a random spot and parked so I wouldn't be late.

I made​ my way inside put my things away and started my shift.
.
.
.

After my shift was over all I had to do was clean the tables.

"Excuse me ma'am" some guy said from behind me.

"Yes how may I help you?" I asked not turning around.

"Umm.. I was wondering if you could give me and my friends a private dance?"

I turned around and was face to face with a very handsome guy he was tall short curly hair and baby blue eyes.

"No sir I'm sorry I'm not a dancer but you can ask the lady over there."I said pointing to the dancers.

After finishing the tables I grabbed my things and went out to my car.

I noticed a really nice matte black​ Dodge charger​ parked in my spot.

I heard voices behind me so I turned around to see who they belonged too.

My heart flipped in my chest i couldnt believe my eyes the one and only Keith adams aka my baby daddy.

.

.

.

I speed walked to my car trying to get in before he could notice me.

After leaving the club i picked up Jeremy and went home i changed my mind about letting him spend the night cause i didnt wanna sleep alone.