One.

The days leading up to our arrival in Hawaii were busy, they were spent running around town and making sure we had everything we would need there, even though we weren't too concerned about forgetting some things, assuming we'd be able to get them there if it was necessary.

We were spending 3 months in Maui, Hawaii. I'd never been to Hawaii before, and I was especially excited.

As the plane landed, I only got more excited. We had left cloudy and rainy Portland, Oregon for sunny and hot Hawaii. We got off the plane and walked with our carry-on bags to the baggage claim.

"There's yours!" I said to Jasmine, pointing out her luggage.

"Oi," she said as she pulled it off of the belt.

I spotted my luggage down the belt.

"Oh no," I said as I jumped onto the belt and ran after it, grabbing it and pulling it off as Jasmine laughed at me.

"Let's go," she said when we had all of our bags.

We took a cab to the Four Seasons hotel and Jasmine skipped up to the front counter.

"Jasmine Horan," she smiled at the boy.

"Alright Miss Horan, you're already checked into your room, here is your room keys," he smiled at her, "Have a good stay."

"Thank you good sir," I said as he handed me one of the keys and we raced to the elevator.

The guys had booked 3 3-bedroom suites. Louis and Eleanor in one room, Harry and Kendall in one, Zayn and Perrie in one, Gemma in a room, Liam in a room, Niall in a room, Jasmine in a room and myself in a room. The suites were all on the same floor and the extra room was in Niall and Liam's suite. We got up to our floor and unlocked the door, pushing it open.

"Hello?" Jasmine called out.

We didn't get a response.

"Gemma must be with the others somewhere," she said.

"Oh look we've got a note," I said, picking up a piece of paper from the table.

Girls,

We'll be down at the beach! Come join us when you get here.

xx Gemma.

"Let's get changed!" I yelled as I picked a room and put my bags in it.

I changed into my bikini and pulled my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head. I grabbed my sunglasses and my cell phone before slipping my cover-up over myself and putting on my sandals.

"Let's head on men!" Jasmine called from the living room.

I left my room and we left the hotel room, going down to the beach.

"How are we supposed to find them?" I asked.

"There they are," Jasmine said, squinting and pointing down the beach at a group of people.

Some of them were in the water, some were laying out on the beach. Jasmine grabbed us both towels and then ran down the beach towards them as I walked.

"Jaz!" I heard the boys in the water yell when Jasmine reached them.

"Snow!" Niall yelled to me as he ran out of the water.

I hadn't seen Niall since about 2009, when I went with Jasmine on a trip to Ireland. He ran towards me and immediately hugged me.

"Oi you're wet," I said.

"Right, sorry bout that love," he smiled, "You look good."

"You don't look so bad yourself Horan," I smiled at him.

"Come on, come meet everyone."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along towards the others. The guys were all coming out of the water.

"Girls this is Snow," Niall said.

"Snow? That's a cool name," Eleanor smiled.

"Yeah my last name is White," I laughed.

They all laughed.

"That's really cute actually!" Perrie said, "Well it's nice to meet you Snow."

"You two are like Disney Princesses," Kendall smiled at us.

"We should be treated as such at least," Jasmine smiled.

"At least you got a named after a princess with a normal name," I said.

"Please, you're way classier than Snow White, and you can sing like a thousand times better," she said, "And at least you look like the princess you're named after, with your flawless skin and your dark hair. I'm over here named Jasmine when I'm white as a sheet looking like Princess Belle instead."

I rolled my eyes, "You're a dork."

"You could've been named Carrie, that would've been the other end of the spectrum," Liam said as the guys reached us.

"That is very accurate," I said with a smile.

"So how many paps have you guys seen so far?" Jasmine asked as we all sat on our towels in the sand.

"Only a few, but surely more will show up," Kendall said.

"You've just got to ignore them really," Perrie said.

"Or flip them the bird, am I right Kendall or am I right?" Niall said, making us laugh.

"So why didn't we go to a place where we could all drink?" Harry asked, laying back in the sand.

"Because Harold, we don't need to drink in public to have a good time," Perrie said.

"I like your emphasize on in public," Gemma said.

"Gonna get hotel drunk," I said.

"Okay, so who's ID are we using?" Liam asked.

"Well the only people old enough to buy alcohol are Louis, Gemma, Zayn and Snow, so we've got some options."

"Which would be the less conspicuous?" Harry asked.

"Me," I said, "Not as recognizable as the rest of you kids."

"Who are you calling kids?" Louis asked, "I'm the oldest here."

"Eh wouldn't be so sure about that Lou," Jasmine said.

"Damn it she's older than me isn't she?"

"By like 2 years yeah."

"That's no fair!"

"Yeah damn my parent's for have premarital sex, shame on them!" I said.