back off ; emilio

Request for -ambrosia

You laughed with Ivan at the clips that were playing on your laptop.

You had accidentally left your camera on and it filmed Emilio, your boyfriend dancing in your room.

You layed your head on Ivan's shoulder, unable to keep your head up. "This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen" you managed to say before starting to laugh again.

"What are you doing" Emilio said walking over, smiling uncomfortably. You shut your laptop quickly and sat up, holding in your laughter.

"Uh, just watching a funny video" you said clearing your throat.

"Oh can I see" Emilio said walking closer.

"Oh no, nah it's not that funny" you said swatting the air with your hand.

"Oh it's not, you guys sure did seem to think it was funny" Emilio said crossing his arms.

"It wasn't, it's just" You stuttered trying to contain your laughter.

"It's nothing" you said shaking your head, getting up and heading upstairs.

You fell back on your bed, pulling out your phone and started scrolling through your Instagram.

"You guys sure do seem to be getting along well" Emilio said clenching his jaw as he sat next to his brother. Emilio crossed his arms as Ivan glanced at him.

"I mean yeah Y/N is my friend."

Ivan shrugged and looked back at his phone, texting Y/N.

"Dude back off" Emilio said standing up.

Ivan looked up at him, his eyebrows raised, "back off?"

"Yeah, stay away from her. She's not your girlfriend, she's mine."

Ivan just shook his head laughing as he went back o texting Y/N.

"What are you doing" Emilio grumbled snatching his brothers phone.

"What the hell" Emilio said throwing the phone at Ivan.

"Stop trying to take me girlfriend asshole. Leave her alone" he growled, turning around quickly.

You giggled at the text Ivan sent you, replying quickly.

You waited for a response, but it never came.

You texted Ivan again, but still no response. You got up from your bed and headed downstairs to see if he was still on the couch. You looked around, and finally found Ivan in the garage, sitting with Anthony editing videos.

"Hey Ivan, why didn't you answer my text" you ask sitting down in a computer chair next to Anthony.

"I'm doing something right now" he grumbled glaring at you.

You felt a pang of hurt as you stood up shoving the chair back over to its desk.

"Ok asshole" you mumbled walking out.

You found Emilio laying on the trampoline in the kitchen.

You ran over to him, laying next to him. "Do you know why Ivan is ignoring me" you asked frowning.

"Yeah" he said looking at his phone.

"Why" you ask scooting closer to him.

"I told him to" he said, still looking at his phone.

"What" you said sitting up, "you did what!"

Emilio sighed looking up at you, "he was getting way to close with you, and I couldn't handle it. Your my girlfriend, not his. Hell he probably knows more about you than I do because you always spend time with him, and not me."

You looked at Emilio, and you couldn't tell if your were mad or not.

"Baby" you said laying back next to him.

"Ivan's just my best friend" you laughed running your fingers through his hair.

"Yeah I do spend a lot of time with him but I can change that. But that doesn't mean completely removing him from my life."

"I love you and only you ok" you smiled softly kissing his lips.

|||||

Crappy ending I'm sorry 😬

Sorry for the slow updates I'm writing as fast as  I can.

Please tell me if I spelled anything wrong or if there are any grammar mistakes 💛