Announcement

Your POV

You sat at a table next to Sunny, one of your coworkers.

You were having a conversation about the next video you were going to shoot.

Sunny had his laptop in front of him showing a list of the food you need for shooting Put It In My Mouth.

Click!

That was the sound that indicated that some one was about to say something over the intercom.

"Could The Bitches come to the conference room?" It was Ian.

'The Bitches' was a name Ian and Anthony came up with for Smosh Games, the Smosh Squad, and the producers. They also have code names for certain people like the camera guys, or the writers. It's a complicated system, but it works.

"I wonder what he wants?" Sunny pondered.

You shrugged and got up, following him out the door.

You soon arrived to find most of them sitting around the table looking confused.

Sunny sat on your right, and Noah was to your left.

Ian and Anthony were both looking excited at the front of the room.

Once they made sure everyone was there, they began their speech.

"So, as you all know, this is around the time where we start doing Smosh Summer Games..." Anthony started. "And we are going to a different place this time around-"

Ian bursted, "WE RENTED OUT A CAMP!"

Everyone looked excited.

Anthony laughed."That's right! I'm assuming the producers are fine with being the counselors/referees again?" He said, looking over at them.

Sunny nodded. But you haven't been with Smosh long enough to know what it's like being one.

"But (Y/n)... We have other plans for you." Ian started. You felt a pang of anxiety in you stomach. Were you not going?

"Since we've had uneven teams in the past, you get to join in the games with us!" Ian exclaimed.