Promise

Stiles felt Derek's grip on his hips squeeze just hard enough to make him gasp and arch into him. He wanted to lose himself in the sensations Derek was giving him.

His lashes flutter against his cheeks as he took a shuddering breath and gripped his hair harder. "Derek! Please." He whimpered as he felt the man holding him lick up his neck and nip just under his ear.

"Stiles." Derek breathed his name like a prayer. He pushed him down on the bed and Stiles gasped. He felt the warm hard body of Derek between his legs as against him. He could feel how Derek was holding himself up on his elbows so that his massive muscle laden body wouldn't crush Stiles lithe frame.

When had Derek taken off his shirt? They were both suddenly shirtless and Stiles was so ready for that. He reached out letting his hands touch everything he could reach. Derek felt amazing. His shoulders were a perfectly rounded swell. His pecks were hard and covered in course hair. Stiles arched and moaned as Derek bit his shoulder then licked across the indentation of his teeth.

The hair traveled down across his amazing abs. "You are so damn perfect Derek! How are you so a-mmmph mmmmmm" He was silenced by Derek capturing his lips in a heated intimate kiss. He felt his tongue slide against his lips and opened them in answer. He gripped Derek's hips as he was suddenly wondering if Derek was made of magic. Sexy magic. Because how the actual fuck was he this good amazing at kissing?

The slow hungry slide of tongues and soft teasing nips of teeth were perfect.

Derek then slowly started to kiss down his neck over his adams apple and down his collar bone. Stiles moaned as he felt Derek crawl down his body slowly with every kiss. He licked across his nipple and bit it softly.

"You're going to kill me!" Stiles gasped out as he arched and took shuddering breaths.

"At least you'll go with a smile." Derek's lips were in a grin against his chest. This man was too much. Too perfect.

He started kissing down his chest and flat stomach. Stiles hand ended up in his hair.

"Is this okay Stiles?" Derek asked as he kissed and licked his right hip as he slowly untied his pajama pants.

"Yes yes all the yes please. Don't you dare stop!" Stiles nodded and gasped panting in his breaths as he shivered under Derek.

Derek slowly pulled his pajama pants down. It was amazingly erotic the feeling of blunt nails grazing his hip bones as two hands slowly pull off his pants.

Then suddenly there was a warm wet tongue slowly licking across the underside of his throbbing member. Stiles made a noise that reminded himself of a angry cat.

"Not sure if that was a good reaction or not. Let's see." Derek said to himself as he did it again. Root to tip a long languid lick across him.

Stiles moaned and his hips stuttered up butting his cock against Derek's cheek. "Please!"

"With pleasure." Derek's voice was hoarse and he sounded hungry . Stiles suddenly felt that warm wet mouth envelope him and it blew his mind. He felt like he was seeing color again as he gasped and panted and moaned.

Derek deep throated him easily taking him down his throat. Stiles choked and groaned as he felt pleasure explode within him his body was shivering and shuddering as Derek was sucking and licking him. The noises were just as good as the feeling and sensation. The wet suction sounds and the growls and groans from Derek as he took Stiles apart was amazing.

Stiles felt warm calloused hands grip his sack and softly roll his balls and his entire world lit up behind his eyelids as he arched and screamed Derek's name as he came down his throat.

It was moments of earth shattering orgasm before he could catch his breath and just lay there panting. He felt like his bed was spinning and then he felt Derek crawl up beside him and kiss him softly.

"Once... once I catch my breath... It's your turn." Stiles slurred at Derek.

He heard a soft chuckle as he was wrapped up in strong arms and held against a warm chest. "That sounded like a threat."

"No. It's a promise."

%%%%