Brooding and Peter's Advise

Derek checked in on Peter making sure his uncle hadn't gotten into trouble and had a small silent brooding session as he stared at the fridge door standing in the kitchen.

He... he had kissed Stiles... he was now with Stiles...

He had a silent panic attack. His nostrils flaring and his eyes closing as his thoughts became a turbulent storm of doubt and self loathing.

"You are going to pop a blood vessel brooding that hard Der." Peter was leaning against the kitchen doorway. His bright blue eyes pinned Derek in place. Derek silently watched as his uncle grabbed a apple from the counter beside him and bit into it.

Scowling he saw the amused look those blue eyes. "I'm fine."

Peter smirked with apple juice glistening on his lips. "I didn't ask how you were doing Derek..." Arching a brow he took another bite of the apple and the noise caused Derek to silently snarl at his uncle. "So you finally got your head out of your ass and asked the boy out huh? And now you are freaking out about it?"

"I'm not freaking out-"

"Right..." Peter chuckled.

Derek rolled his eyes and sighed as he walked over to the fridge and opened it scowling at the contents as if they were the cause of his anger. There was a heavy pause as he stared at the water he had just pulled out of the fridge. "He... I..." Derek coulndt find the words. He was never good with words. Not when it came to things that really mattered. "I'll just mess up."

Peter scoffed. "Of course youll mess up Derek, you're human." Peter shrugs as Derek turns pinning him with his hazel gaze. "Everyone messes up. As long as you keep trying... well that's all you can do really..." Peter looked pensive as he looked down at the apple in his grasp.

Derek silently observed his uncle. The one who was supposed to be the crazy one but was actually making sense.

Peter's eyes slid back up to connect with Dereks and he smirked again back to his cocky ways. "Besides if you mess up just apologize with amazing sex. If you give it to him good he will forgive you." Peter winked.

Derek deadpanned. "I don't like you."

Peter chuckled and continued to eat his apple. "You love me Nephew." Then he strolled out of the kitchen and Derek could hear his laughter as he went to his room.

Derek took a swig of his water and thought of Stiles. The boy he couldn't stop thinking about. Couldn't get out of his head since the first time he looked into those silvery eyes and saw that lopsided smirk. Ever since he wondered if those dotting of moles continued down the rest of his body. After wondering what his skin would taste like under his tongue.

Groaning he frowned and tried to shake the thoughts of Stiles naked under his body and for some reason tasting like cocoa out of his damn brain.