"Bonding Time"

"Bucky," Steve called as he ran towards his friend,"where's Bliss?"

Bucky turned around to face Steve.

"Stark gave her a room in the tower. So, I put her there and she immediately passed out. She looked exhausted." Bucky smiled and laughed.

Steve smiled and motioned for Bucky to follow him.

"C'mon, Starks having another party and he said he wouldn't start it without us, which is a total lie since he already has started it."

Bucky laughed and followed Steve to the living room where the party was being held.

>>>>

Bliss tossed and turned in bed, her chest rising and falling fast.

She was having a nightmare.

"Please, please don't hurt my child!" A woman begged Bliss.

Bliss threw the woman away from her and held the child by the throat.

"Do it now Bliss!" Rumlow was staring at Bliss with a smile on his face. This was the first test to see if HYDRAS "new and improved" winter soldier was going to work.

The woman frantically got up and ran towards Bliss to get to her child only to be stopped by a bullet in her head.

She slumped to the ground, blood pooling from her head onto the floor.

Bliss lowered her gun and pulled out a knife. Ignoring the child's cries, Bliss shoved her knife into the child's heart killing him instantly. She threw the boy next to his mothers corpse and went to walk out of the room only to be stopped by Rumlow.

"We have one more for you." Rumlow said.

Bliss turned around expecting another stupid family but got someone else.

Rumlow came to her side and whispered in her ear.

"I'm sure you know who he is."

Rumlow placed a gun in Bliss's hand and left the room.

Bliss walked closer to the man. His head hung low so Bliss couldn't see his face.

She grabbed the mans hair and yanked his head up to face her.

"Bliss?" The man croaked.

Bliss knew this man but she couldn't figure out who it was. His left arm was like hers though, metal. His hair was dark brown as were his eyes. He looked up at her with sadness and fear.

Bliss shook her head and placed the gun to his forehead.

"Bliss," the man pleaded,"don't do this, please! I'm your father!"

Bliss looked at the man with rage in her eyes.

"I have no father!" She spat.

Before she pulled the trigger the nightmare ended, starting a new one.

>>>>

"What's wrong with Stark over there?" Bucky pointed towards Tony who was staggering and laughing like a hyena.

Steve laughed and smiled.

"Don't worry, he's just drunk. He'll pass out sooner or later."

As soon as Steve said that, Tony passed out on the couch.

"And he's out." Bruce sighed.

Bruce's phone buzzed in his pocket and he pulled it out.

"Something's wrong." He said as he typed something into the phone.