New Feelings

Summer's POV

It's the next day. I was walking down the street heading to the pizza parlor. I was going to meet Zack there. Once I arrived there I see Zack and sit next to him.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey Summer."

"So, whatcha doing today?"

"Nothing really. You wanna go to the carnival down the street?"

"Sure. But I wanna eat first." We ordered pizza and we talked while eating. We actually have a lot in common. After we're done eating we head to the carnival.

"What ride you wanna go on first?" Zack asks.

"Umm, how about the ferris wheel?"

"Cool." We go on the ferris wheel and it stops. We are at the top.

"So, how's it like being on tour?"

"It's pretty cool. You get to go places where you've never been before so, it's like a whole new world for you."

"I wish I can go on tour soon."

"One day, one day you will."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

I look into his eyes. We start leaning in and soon we kissed. The ferris wheel starts moving again and we act like nothing happened. We go on other rides and go home after.

It was only 5:53 pm so I decided to stay home. The doorbell rang and I went to open it.

"Freddy!"

"Hey Summer. I was wondering if you wanna hang out?"

"Umm, you know what? Why not? I have nothing else to do."

"Ok cool. How about we go to the forest that we always used to go to."

"I haven't been there in so long! Lets go." I grab my stuff and go out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~
We were walking in the forest.

"Remember the treehouse that we found?" Freddy asks.

"Yeah, so many good memories."

"Remember when we heard the bushes moving and you thought it was a monster?"

"And embarrassing ones. Plus I was 8!"

"Suuurrree whatever."

"Ok, fine. Remember when we were walking to the treehouse and you hair got messed up and you screamed, "My hair! My hair!" I started laughing.

"It's not funny."

"It is. Just wait until I tell Tomika."

"There is no way your telling her."

"Too late." I put up my phone.

"It was audio recorded!" I laughed and ran away

"You better delete that!" He ran after me.

"After I send it to Tomika and adter she sends it to the whole school!"

I stopped and sended it to Tomika. It was 6:59 pm right now in the forest. I felt a pair of arms around my waist and picking me up.

"Freddy!"

"Dont send it to Tomika!" He let go of me.

"Already did!" I laughed.

He grabbed my phone and deleted the text.

"Hey look." I pointed at the treehouse.

"We're here."