A Homecoming Fix or Not?

Summer's POV

Olivia, Lilly, and Brady finally arrived. They were wearing this.

(I'm listening to my playlist and Jade's cover suddenly come on)

Lilly

Olivia

Olivia

Brady

"What took you guys so long?!"

"What do you mean?!" Lilly asks.

"Homecoming started 3 minutes ago!"

"It's fine! Now, why are we here?" Lilly asks.

"Lilly, I know you are shy, but I need you to sing. While you guys were on your way, Tomika's voice started to disappear. Now I need two talented signers. Olivia, you're a professional and Lilly you're very talented. I know that, we all do."

"What about me?" Brady asks.

"I know that you haven't told anyone but you can play drums. Is that correct?"

"Yeah."

"I need you to fill in for Freddy in SOR. Got it?"

"Yep." They all said.

"Lets go." I lead them to the gymnasium. Everyone was bored so we went backstage to see if everything is in place.

"So, SOR and TCS are playing together right?"

"Not anymore. Principal Mullins asked what the other students would think if we should play TCS and SOR together. And they said it was a terrible idea."

"Well, Lilly is gonna sing for you, Olivia can be lead guitarist and sing for TCS and Brady can be drummer for SOR."

"Ok great because more people are arriving. I think almost half of the school is here now."

"Ok, SOR is gonna play, Stay. This is a song Katelyn the guitarist wrote." Tomika says.

"Now go. Katelyn will help you through the song. She's gonna sing sing some of it anyways. And Brady, here are how to play the drums for the song."

"Quickly read the lyrics and go up there." They read them fast and goes up. 

"I'm gonna start to set up." Olivia says.

"Ok." She leaves and starts to set up. I left backstage and went to the front.

"Hey Sum." Tomika says her voice starting to disappear.

"Tomiks! Your voice!"

"I know. I think I was practicing too much. I'm gonna get some punch." She leaves and gets punch.

"This is a great song." A familiar voice says. I turn around to see him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm doing a movie and the scene is here in Texas, at the school. The principal said we get to set up here tonight." 

Henry said.