DIDN'T KNOW THEY FAKE

Jennie's pov

The next of our special day,we decided to went shopping. I texted my unnies and told them bout me and jong in going out.Weird,why 3 of them 'BLUETICK' my message?

Did i do something wrong. I spacing out until i didn't realise jong in snap his finger infront of my face "jagi whats the matter? Smthg wrong babe?" Jong in asked, while peck my neck.

I smiled *fake smiled* and shook. He smiled and drag into his luxurious car, dark blue rover. sweetly he opened the passenger sit for me.

He closed the door and walked to the driver sit. He hold my hand softly and kissed it. I feel something wrong about my unnies. Why they ignore me? What did i do?. I open my instagram account and shocked.

'Why the fuck all of them blocked me?'

Im about to faint,when i saw leeyah unnie's story,

'HY BITCH,GOOD TO KNOW THAT 3 OF US ALREADY SICK OF YOUR BITCHY ATTITUDE. DIDN'T YOU REALISE? HOPE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND BITCH. HOPE YOU PREGNANT SOON'

What the hell? They just cursed me? Are they really hate me that much? They didn't on my shoes!

Without any harm i cry hardly,make jong in stop driving and comfort me "jagi what happened? Is it about your unnies?" Jong in pat my back and kissed my hand recently.

I couldn't speak clearly,i bite my lips hardly that makes it bleeding. Jong in noticed it and bulge his eyes. He sigh and second thing,he kissed me passionately. I've been distracted by the kissed until i realise that my tears already dry.

We pulled away and i rest my head on his "tq babe later i explain,now keep driving while i explain,saranghae jong in-ah"i said almost sobbed"nado saranghae my queen" he replied. He started to drove,and i started to explain EVERYTHING.

"CHINCHAYO? I thought they your true unnies,i wonder why my hyungs fall in love with them"he said in annoyed tone. I smacked his head and he groaned in pain.

"Yah pabo yah,ofc they fall in love cause they are meant to be. Like you and me. Aish chincha nini bear?" I said with my death glare. "Aiyo babe don't mad, you looks too cute"he teased makes me pout.

He giggled for a sec and continued focus on the holly road

                    ~bzzzzzzbzzzzz~
My phone vibrate,and show up a notification of a text. I gasped as i saw My unnies text.
                         Whatsapp group
Leeyah unnie:oh did we asked bitch?
Sarra unnie:ow have fun doing fuck bitch hope u pregnant!
Nab unnie: chincha? Ow  do u invite both of us? Aish next time invite us so we could record both of you,arraso bitch?

Oh god, i didn't think straight as my version is blurry,i replied them with my harsh words
  'HY SLUTTSS! Did the 3 of you jealous? Shame didn't you guys fuck hard with your brats? Didn't they cum inside you? Ow pitttttttyyyyyy. Hahahahaha served you guys, well i thought 3 of you are my friends. Ow think what?  3 of you are the bitches that dance on the pole. Anw have fun BITCHES MAY GOD BLESS 3 OF YOU WITH SIN'

I send them the message and for a sec I've got a replied,i didn't bother to check. I open the window of Jong in car and threw my phone,make its crush.

Jong In mouth is hang open and I kissed his check. I smirk and lick my lips in satisfaction.

=============================

TO BE CONTINUED..

CHINGUS,HAHAHAHAHA SHOCKED? SHOCKED? PFT ME TOO. ANW MY FRIENDS DON'T TAKE TOO MUCH EMO OKAY BB ITS JUST FF^ anws vote and comment me
Always support my bae by lissharahman

Love u hoe.💯❤