Chapter 3

That night, Annie starts dreaming about the past of the boys..

it's years ago, on the high-school but with the Beatles, It's even Liverpool High. Annie sees George. She looks at him, but he can't see her at all. "George..."  Annie says, But he walks away. Annie follows him "George" Annie says again, George is still walking away. Annie sees Paul, he's looking depressed. She walks to him. "Paul.." She says. He's not reacting. Paul stands up to leave the lesson. "Where are you going?!" says the teacher to him. Paul just shrugs. "You know I registrants you as absent?" The teacher says. Paul nods but leaves the lesson.

Annie looks around if there's any other Beatle in the same lesson, She sees John who is to busy with some girl.

Annie decides to follow Paul. Paul goes to the school's garden. He sits down at some tree and breaks down. She sits down in front of him to read his eyes like she's used to. She reads pain, loneliness and scare. "Paul..." Annie asks. He's not looking up. "Paulie?" She asks again. She sticks her hand out to lay on his shoulder. but her hand goes through his body. She pulls her hand back. It hurts her to see him crying like this.

Annie wakes up. The crying Paul made her feel hurt. She looks around and sees George sleeping like a huge baby next her. She looks at the clock it's just 3:00 A.M. in the early morning. She closes her eyes and tries to sleep again.

The dream carries on, but on another place, it's Paul's house. A woman which isn't Paul's mother is sitting over there. She ties poor crying protesting Paul against the oven. The oven is on and it's really hot. Paul is screaming. "NO!!! NO!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!" He screams of pain and scare. Annie runs to him and tries to untie him but she can't.

Annie she moves a lot while she dreams about this Paul-nightmare. George wakes up because that. He sits up and strokes her cheek, he sings her, but it isn't helping. He looks at the clock, 5:00 A.M. for a short moment he's thinking about waking her up. He shakes her gently. "Annie?" he whispers. "Annie?" he whispers a little louder. She wakes up finally and hugs him. She begins to cry in his shoulder. he hugs her back and holds her close. "Shhh.. it's alright. it was just a dream." he says. Annie cries. "It was about Paul.." she begins. "What did he do?" George asks with a calm loving voice. "He got burned by some woman who tied him by some oven. It seemed real.. and he had pain, lots of pain..." Annie tells crying in George's shoulder. He strokes her back lovingly and calmly. "Did you say burned?" he replies. Annie nods. She looks up at him with red crying eyes. He holds her close and sings to her. She slowly calms down. George starts to cradle her. George pulls her tightly to him. she looks at him. He's thinking. "What are you thinking?" Annie asks him. "what you just dreamed." George replies. Annie nods. She looks at him and looks at his eyes to read them. "Can you do that just for ones not?" George asks. Annie looks away. "Annie... I didn't mean it in that way" Gorge replies. " You do, and you know it" Annie replies.

Ringo feels lonely. He does his clothes off and walks into the shower. He turns the shower on but the water keeps cold. He turns the button of the degrees to warm but the water keeps cold. "What the...."  Ringo says. Then the total water stops coming from the showerhead. Ringo turns the water more on. "What the.........." says Ringo confused. He keeps trying to get water back. then from the middle of no-where comes lots of cooking hot water. Ringo runs from his shower and takes his phone which he let fall for some time. He calls in panic John but he does it 3 times with the wrong number. "JOHNNNN" Ringo screams through the phone. "Rings?! What's going on?!" John replies. "The! The! Da... Water is KILLING ME!!!!!!" Ringo replies. "What do you mean?! and CALM DOWWWWWN" John replies. "I went to shower... but... but... but.... but... but...- " Ringo says. "Rings... are you alright?! Shall I come?!" John replies worriedly. "-but.. but...-" Ringo carries on. "RINGSSS" John yells through the phone. "-but... but..-" Ringo carries on.

John get's in panic and he runs in pyjama's to Ringo's house. People on the way are taking pictures of John. "WHAAAAAAAAAAHAAHMMMMM"  hears John through his phone. "RINGO!!!!!" He yells back. It's silent on the other side of the phone. "SHIT!" John whisper yells to himself. He runs against the door of Ringo's house. It's locked. John looks around if there's some window or another door. John sees an open window. He takes a little run and jumps inside. "RINGO!" John yells in panic. His sweat is dripping from his face to the floor. "RINGO?!" He yells again. 'oh shit... oh shit... THIS CAN'T HAPPEN' goes through his mind. he runs through the room. "RINGO" he yells again.

 5 minutes later John sees Ringo. He runs to him. "Ringo! Mate, are you alright?!" John sits down on his knees next Ringo who lays on his stomach. John turns him. His eyes widen more then they already are. Ringo's mouth is bleeding. "RINGOOOO!!!!!" John yells. He shakes him. "Come on mate... come on.... speak... please....." John starts to break down. The first tears show in his eyes. "Come on!... RINGO!!!" John yells in panic. The body stays silent. John thinking he mouths to the air. 'What the hell can I do... what shall I do... I can't do anything can I ?!' John picks Ringo's naked showered body up. He lays a blanket on his friend so he's covered and sprints to Annie.

In just minutes he's at Annie's. He runs inside. "HELP!!!!!" He yells of blind panic. "John? What's wrong. Calm down." Annie replies. "IT'S RINGO!!" John yells back. "What do you mean." Annie replies. She massages John's neck. "LOOK FOR YOURSELF!" John yells. he does the blanket off from Ringo's body. Annie's eyes widen. "What happened?" She asks. she takes John by the arm and drags him to a little looking house in the garden which is from the inside really big. "He called me! He had something with water! he said water is killing him! he carried on saying but and I yelled his name. I ran to his house. On the way I heard him scream of scare. When I finally found him. He was like THIS!" John says really quickly and stressed. "It's going to be alright, John." Annie replies. She takes Ringo's body over and lays him on a table. She walks away and comes back with theory books. She looks through them.

George walks inside. "What's going on?" he asks. "Massage John. You will see." Annie says. George nods and massages John's neck and shoulders.

Annie made ready some crème and a drink. She brings this to Ringo. she uses IR (It's a theory she thought out by her self. using the radiation of the body. Some people can use it to heal. Others haven't enough of that power). Ringo glows a little blue while she uses. "He's dead." She says and carries on. "WHAT!?" John yells again in panic. "Shhh... I can save him." Annie replies. "BUT WHAT IF YOU CAN'T?!" John says. George pulls him to the sofa and set him down. "It always works. You know that." George replies. John nods slowly.

Ringo starts breathing again. She cleans his mouth which was full of blood. She does he crème on his chest, neck and cheeks and as last she gives him the drink. Ringo looks scared as hell. "You're fine now Rings." Annie says. Ringo nods and drinks it. "Where am I?" He asks with a high voice of having just a little air. Annie uses IR on his chest. "A little house in the garden. The new house." she says. Ringo nods confused. She looks over at George. "Georgie, can you give Starkey a bit of clothes?" Annie asks. George looks confused. walks away and comes back with a shirt and jeans and even underwear. He hands it to Ringo. Everyone turns away from him while he gets dressed.

late in the evening Ringo looks totally fine. He's only really scared of showers, but that is logical.