Wet performance~jermaine

Janet pov
Jermain im not wearing those during my performance. Cheeks c'mon and if u need me too right after the show I'll give it to you good right then and there. Nope. I said popping the "p". I saw him go over to the dressing room door I heard the lock turn. What u say to me strawberry? Shiit i knew once he called me that Jermaine was gone and Daddy was here. I looked at him and put my make up brush down. Daddy i don't wanna. But if i recall u just said the "n" word to me and you know daddy dont like that word. He pick me up and pushed me against the wall. Now strawberry your gonna be a good girl and do what daddy says right. He said unzipping my leather one piece. He stuck his hand down and began to rub her. Shiit baby not now please. I begged . Wear it then. He started to go faster . Aw shit okah daddy ok I'll wear it! I screamed . Good girl . He handed them to me.

(Nipple and clit pinchers^)

They were black with black diamonds on them.
I went im the bathroom pulling my suit off first clipping it to my nipples moaning but shutting my mouth quickly. Then i took the last part clipping it to my clit hopping it wouldn't slip from my wetness. As i was walking to the stage i felt me getting wetter . Ready to kill bae? Gil said smacking my booty causing the chains to move. Fuck. We started the show and everytime I danced a wave came over my body I was coming every 5 to 10 minutes. Good thing we don't change wardrobe in this show. I thought. The show has now ended and I'm more then ready to get on top of Jermaine. When I got to my dressing room he wasn't there . What in thee actual fuck. There was a knock and I turned to see Shawn at the door. Booty Jermaine had to go but he told me to tell yhu don't take them off till he see you, whatever the hell that means. She said confused. I laughed and nodded ok. I grabbed my stuff and walked no ran to my tour bus. How the hell was I not supposed to touch myself. Again there was a knock. Ms.jackson are we staying in a hotel tonight or do u wanna stay on the bus. Joey said. Um I wanna stay on the bus every one else can do what ever that includes u joey. Yes Ma'am. He left and I grabbed my phone . I called him. Hey cheeks . Where the hell are u and y can't I touch myself. FaceTime me and I'll walk you through it.

Vote and comment who y'all want next or if u want me to continue this one or any other one ❤️