Pokemon Roleplay Rules

Welcome to Pokémon Roleplay!

This is NOT an individual Roleplay

This is NOT an individual Roleplay. You may Roleplay with anyone anytime.

Please no profanity or foul language. This Roleplay is open to all audiences, adult or child, so please have some sanity!

Ships and whatever other relationships are allowed, just keep in mind the above rule.

If you are just beginning, you can play as just one Pokémon/ trainer.

If I notice that you are an active member, then I may ask you if you want to add another character to your 'collection' so to speak. You may have up to 6 characters.

To be a Legendary Pokémon, you must have at least 3 characters, and be an active member. You may have up to 2-3 legendary pokemon, depending on how fast they are selling out. There can only be one of each legendary, so first come first serve! Check out the "Land of the Legends" chapter. More Legendary Pokemon ownership rules will be expressed there.

Battling will take place in the battle chapter. More battle rules will be expressed there.

Evolution or egg related events shall happen in the "Evolution and Eggs" chapter. More evolution and egg rules will be expressed there.

If pokemon is hurt or a trainer is in need of healing his or her Pokémon, they should go to the "Pokémon center" chapter. More rules about the Pokémon center shall be expressed there.

You can go to the "Catching Pokemon (and Being Caught)" chapter to learn about catching pokemon in this roleplay.

I have also added the Treasure Trove Cove (or the TTC for short). There, you can send your Pokémon or trainer to dig in the mine. More mining rules will be expressed in the "Treasure Trove Cove" section

If, after my little 'explanation' here, you still don't understand, head to the "Questions" chapter. I will have some possible and frequently asked questions there, and you can ask questions yourself by commenting.

Password: Dragonite9

NOTICE: ALL ROLEPLAYING WILL BE RIGHT HERE IN THIS CHAPTER.

Fill out this form to begin Roleplaying! Then, wait for me to approve! Have fun!

Name

Pokémon or trainer?

Type of Pokémon (if applicable)

Gender

Is this your first character?

Appearance (shiny?) (Do you wear a hat? Tuxedo?)

Likes/dislikes

Other

Will you be inappropriate?

Password?