2

Liam pov

Today is my biggest game and I'm so exhausted from all the training as I walked to the locker room I heard a thick Irish accent call my name yo liam what's up mate ready for tonight's big game. Niall is like a baby brother to me and my bestie who I can trust  with anything. Yea I'm soo excited and zayn will be there which makes me nervous even I look intimidating whenever I look at zayn I feel weak. His eyes his jaw and God his collarbones where I always love to leave hickey. Liam you ok man you're smiling like an idiot niall asked confused. Yeah I'm good I said mumbling to take a shower... Today we won the match and all are in  party mode but not me cause I am gonna fulfill my promise to my baby zayn. I smirked evilly when I looked at him to see him blushing red and speaking to his partner in crime and his bestie Louis whose hand is protectively wrapped around a curly haired lad whose name is Harry he's a nerd unlike his boyfriend who is a prankster... I saw zayn coming  my way smiling... Hi Mr. Captain you played so well love. Do you think you can play well tonight he whispered  and walked away smirked at me. I wanna fuck him right in front of everyone I  couldn't take it anymore so i searched for zayn and i saw him talking with Luke and he is whispering something that's making zayn laugh with his head back and his hand on zayns ass jealousy overtook me. I dragged zayn from him slammed him in the locker and kissed him roughly he's a moaning mess "leeyum" fuck I smirked leaving hickey on his collar he's trying to grind his hips but I have other plans for him. You wanna make me jealous huh zayn you think I can't win you tonight "you're mine zayn only mine". Tonight I will show who you belong to  and you won't be able to walk. "Fuck me daddy"that's what it took for me to slam him against the lockers he winced "Eager aren't we" I squeezed his dick which is leaking precum and it's so hard he's chanting my name like a mantra. I tugged his pants down and he's commando today. You're not wearing boxers huh! his dick is red and I wanna devour him right there but I have other plans. I gave it rough squeeze and his moaning are making me hard. His eyes are closed in pleasure he didn't realize as I pulled his pants  up and gave his dick a pat " just wait till tonight " love and you're mine for the whole night we should celebrate my victory and don't cum!!! till that or you not allowed to come for a month I said with a gentle tug to his dick. He just nodded his head. That's like a good boy see you tonight and I walked away smirking leaving him hard...