Day 200

June 5, 2017

Oh wow. First day of school. Yehey...

Erm... Ehem...

OH, HUWAW, FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL PEOPLE. YASSSS WHOOP WHOOP!

Okay, first day of being Gr. 9 students~

How exciting!

I arrived at school early on purpose, just to see those lovely faces one by one.

Nonetheless our new classmate.

I've been informed or more like we've been informed about the name of the new student so as friendly people, we searched the new student in social media.

And, voila! We found the new student. Kinda like a stalker, stalking their crushes but believe me, it's nothing like that. It's purely for knowing and seeing the face of our new classmate.

So yah.

So as I went to the lobby of our building, I noticed that there were no bags inside. Despite having a fairly good amount of students outside the building, talking to one another.

So, as a cool person, I left my bag on a chair near the guidance office because why not? (yes, it is cool.)

After that, I left the building and went to Mabolo Place (a place inside our campus that has trees, benches, and tables.) because that's where the students gathered for some reason.

*cues dramatic sad music*

I saw Veronica and Kayla there! They look the same, still beautiful.

Yep so I'll skip this to the part where we see our new classmate.

Me: Ah, oh wait. Isn't that the new student?

Kayla: Ha?

Veronica: Where?

Me: *points*

And then he suddenly disappears. Just kidding, he went inside the building.

Yep, he is tall. And I was proud. Because he is tall.

Yeah, so after some time...

We went to the gym (not the exercise gym) and it was pretty awkward because I got to sit next to him and tried to start a conversation, but he... He... Answers. That's it he just answers. It's like this:

Hi / Hi
How are you? / I am fine
Where are you from? / I am from ____

It's like that.

You ask him a 4-words question, he replies 4-words back.

Legit.

And there. I'll introduce him tomorrow.

Also, from the wise words of Kayla,

"Did you know that happy ducks are small?

Because they are Fun Ducks (sounds like Pandak*)"

Pandak means "midget"

That's all, bye-bye ⭐