He looked up and saw Changkyun staring at him with no expression.

"Please, don't leave me too," Jooheon pleaded. "Please don't go Changkyun."

Changkyun said nothing, he just stared at the crying Jooheon for a moment before turning around and walking away.

"Changkyun..." Jooheon mumbled as he watched the figure disappear.

Jooheon woke up suddenly, he could feel a tear slide down his face. He looked to his side, but he was alone.

He could feel the lump in his throat grow as he tried not to sob, but then he saw him.

Changkyun.

Changkyun looked at Jooheon, surprised he was awake, and even more surprised he was upset.

Jooheon couldn't hold it and just let it out. He started to break out into a flood of tears. He got up from the bed and ran to Changkyun, embracing him with a tight hug.

Changkyun just hugged Jooheon back, rubbing his back, trying to comfort him.

"It's okay, Jooheon," Changkyun said. "I'm here, I won't leave you."

"Everyone left me, Kyunie, it was terrible," Jooheon cried into Changkyun's shoulder.

Changkyun stroked Jooheon's hair.

"It's okay. No one is leaving you," Changkyun told him.

He realized what Jooheon was going through. Jooheon was scared everyone would leave him, so he would push everyone away before they could leave him. The only thing Changkyun couldn't understand was what caused him to be this way.

Jooheon finally calmed down after a minute, and let go of Changkyun. He wiped his tears and looked at Changkyun's concerned face.

"I'm sorry," Jooheon said sadly. "I had a bad dream."

"It's okay," Changkyun said with a reassuring smile.

"Let's go eat something," Jooheon said, going into the kitchen. Changkyun followed.

He wanted to know what triggered Jooheon to think everyone would leave him, but he didn't want to pry open anything.

Jooheon opened the fridge and took out some left over pizza. He put the pizza on a plate and put in the microwave to heat it up.

"Jooheon," Changkyun said quietly.

"Yeah?" Jooheon asked looking at Changkyun.

"What was you're dream about?" Changkyun asked nervously. He needed to know the reason for Jooheon's sadness. Jooheon looked down sadly.

"Everyone left me and said they didn't like me anymore," Jooheon said still looking down.

"Was I there?" Changkyun questioned.

"Yeah," Jooheon said and paused. His fist clenched tightly. "You were the worst of all, you left without saying a word."

Changkyun immediately went over and gave Jooheon another hug.

"I'll never do that, okay, I promise," Changkyun told him. He let go and looked the sad Jooheon in the eyes.

Changkyun could tell he made Jooheon sad. He immediately regretted his desicion to bring up the bad dream Jooheon experienced.

Jooheon was lost in Changkyun's eyes, he couldn't help but be reassured by Changkyun's presence, but he was still scared that Changkyun would leave him.

Jooheon wanted to try and forget about it. He leaned into Changkyun and pressed his lips against the other's.

It was passionate, and both of them could feel the love that was being given through the kiss.

Jooheon let go and looked back into Changkyun's eyes.

"Please don't break you're promise."

"I won't," Changkyun answered. "I love you Jooheon."

"I love you too."

And with that they kissed again, with more passion and affection then they had ever received before.

*Sorry It's getting sad, but I will make it less sad, and question. Do you want more smut or more fluff. Let me know, but in the mean time, enjoy this adorable Jookyun*

-katz