2

Miley was in the kitchen and was busy making food for dinner. She was not at all upset about the fact that her husband invited his friend. Indeed, she wanted Rock to visit the beautiful home. Max went back to his room and continued with his story. He made it a point to complete it within a week. Max was too excited about what his fans would say about his story. Indeed he was a good writer but he needed to improve himself in making good plots. He called Miley and told her to buy all possible things like snacks and desserts before Sunday. He was in the third last page and was hoping to get good reviews from his fans. Just like other famous writers Max too had his fan club. His story was a thriller one by the name, [THE INVITED]. Max earlier used to write romantic stories but then he switched to thriller. The moment he came to know that majority of people were showing interest in thriller books, he switched from romantic to thriller. His story was about a family who invited one of the most trusted people of their own family and ended up getting murdered by the same. This was his first thriller, and he was expecting more from it, than the other ones. His fans too supported him, by tweeting him. He was very confident that his story would win the hearts of his fans. Miley, his wife was too much worried about his stories. Miley came to his room and asked: "So when are you inviting your friend?"
"This Sunday"-Max replied.