Markiplier and Jacksepticeye

Jacksepticeye's POV:
Mark has recently asked me if I wanted to play a game with him. I had accepted the offer as he sent me the link to download it. After I have finished downloading it I had sent him a message stating, "I have downloaded the game." We have started up skype and started talking to each other. Mark had started to do his intro first as I started up my recording software. He said "Hello guys it's markiplier here joined by the one and only Jacksepticeye" (sorry if it wasn't correct it's been awhile since I've watched this series) I started with my intro as I pressed record, "(slapping sound effect) TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA LAD-*voice crack*... Shit" I said looking down and laughing. Mark was laughing really hard as I heard him say "that was sexy." As I felt my cheeks start to heat up as I continue on my intro. "LADDIES MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE and I am joining Mark in this game called 'The forest'. Now Mark could you tell us what this game is about?"
Marks POV:
I replied to his question "Its where we are in this forest and we have to survive and try to find our son." Jack replied to me, "Sounds interesting let's hop right in." As we were playing the game I knew that we were going to have to do a livestream soon because I had to see him. And also I have some things to tell him.
Jacks POV:
As we finish up the video he had asked me if I wanted to do a Gmod video with Felix soon and I decided to accept it. I wonder what we were gonna be playing in gmod...

A/N:
Hey guys I thought I would do a fanfic of this but don't worry I have something planned for this because it's gonna be sexy *eyebrow wiggle* but I want at least 2 reads and 1 favorite for me to publish the next chapter of this. And I might update a few books later tonight. Idk maybe Chicas cook book. Good night or morning or evening to all.