The Dreams Are Memories

The Tower~Thomas And Teresa's Conversation After The Gladers Left
"She's the last one. What does that mean?" Teresa asked. "I'm not sure. Ever since you came up, that Box hasn't gone back down," Thomas said.

"I just think it's got everyone a little worried. Especially Gally," Thomas explained. "He thinks it's my fault," Teresa replied.

"Are you sure you don't remember anything else?" Thomas looked at her. "I remember water... feeling like I was drowning. These faces staring at me. And this woman's voice saying the same thing over and over," Teresa answered.

"Wicked is good. Ever since I've been here, I've had these dreams. I thought they were dreams. You... You were there. You were there... and you told me everything was gonna change," Thomas told her.

"What does it mean?" She asked him. "I don't know. I just always get pieces," Thomas replied. "And the others don't remember anything?" Teresa looked at him.

"No," He looked down. "Why are we different?" Thomas looked back up. "These were in my pocket when I came up," Teresa pulled two syringes out of her pocket.

"W.C.K.D. Wicked is good," Thomas looked at the syringes. "What if we were sent here for a reason?" Teresa asked him. "Alby," Thomas replied.

The Med Hut~After Thomas And Teresa's Conversation
"We don't even know what this stuff is," Newt was saying while he held the syringe of blue liquid in his hand. We had been making out in our room, when Chuck said that Thomas wanted us in the med hut by Alby's bed.

"We don't know who sent it. Or why it came up here with you," I added in from my place on Newt's side, his left arm was around my waist holding me close to him. Newt pointed the syringe at Teresa when I said that.

"For all we know, this thing could kill him," Newt finished. "He's already dying. Look at him," Thomas argued. Newt, Minho, Teresa, Thomas, Jeff, Clint, and I all stood around Alby's bed.

Newt, Minho, Jeff, Clint, and I looked at Alby. Thomas was kind of right. "How could this possibly make it any worse? Come on, it's worth a try," Thomas noticed our hesitation.

"All right. Do it," I said to Thomas. "Okay," He said and grabbed the syringe from Newt. We moved out of the way and he walked around the bed to Alby's side.

He leaned over him, and was ready to push the syringe into Alby's chest when Alby woke up, grabbed Thomas and pulled him down yelling at him.

"You shouldn't be here! You shouldn't be here!" Alby yelled. Thomas freaked out and struggled with Alby to get free.

This caused him to drop the syringe and it rolled to my feet on the floor. "No!" Alby yelled again. "Watch out!" I think Jeff yelled.

"Get the syringe! Let go!" Thomas yelled as I grabbed the syringe. I jumped over the bed to the other side and moved people out of the way.

I took the syringe and shoved it into Alby's chest. The serum flowed into his blood stream and he fainted. Thomas pulled away panting.

"Well, that worked," Teresa said. I rolled my eyes, but nobody saw. I made my way back over to Newt as all of us were panting.

"Okay, from now on... someone stays here and watches him around the clock," Newt said panting. Gally came through the door just then. "Hey. Sundown, Greenie, Samantha. Time to go," Gally said.