Cloey's POV

I was so devastated of what has happened yesterday .I dont know what to do . I worried of what my parents and other "friends" will think of me now .

I woke up with a headache and knew this day was gonna be a lot of hell . I didn't had the courage to climb out of bed and I was always so eager to eake up and start my day on a high note but not today .

I tried to call Ava but there was no answer .

"Oh no maybe she must've heard about it already " I thought to myself .

I ate breakfast and took my phone and call Ava 's caller ID again .

"Hey , sorry we were just a little bit busy , what's wrong ?"

"N-nothing , I-I just want to spend some time with my best friends today if that's possible "

"Yeah why not we could go to the beach or something "She said .

"Yeah sounds like a great plan " .

"What time should we go ?" I asked curoisly .

"What about right now ?"

"That's okay with me "

"Well what are you waiting for ?" She asked .

"What do you mean what are you waiting for ?"

"Come outside we"ll wait for you "

"Okay I'm coming give me five minutes "

I ran down the stairs and asked my mom if I could spend some time with my friends today .

"Yeah sweetie you can go as long as you don't do anything wrecless "My mom answered .

"Thanks mom I appreciate it "

"Have some fun "

I opened the door and walk ouside to see my friends all with smiles

"Are you guys ready ?"

"Yes we are ready as can be come on "

We walked to the beach . Thats how close the beach was from our house .Taylor ignored my the whole way to the beach .

" Hey I have a big headache , I think I'm going home "

Before we could say anything he stormed off .

"What's wrong with him ?"

"Guys I need to tell you something "

"We're all ears "

"Well Taylor's mom and dad got divorced two years ago and his dad became an alcoholic . The deal was that I must tell everyone I worked for him to kill his wife and his son . If I don't tell anyone he will kill everyone near to my heart even his son Taylor .He killed his wife infront of his son or let's say hired someone to do it . I can promise you I was not part of that murder and I will never work for him and you guys know it I told you guys because I love you and don't want to hurt you . I never got the chance to tell him the truth he was to angry towards me and he wouldn't listen ."

"Cloey we will always be here for you no matter what and you know  , so Taylor did not really had a headache that was the reason and we know how cruel his dad can by he even wanted to hire us to spend more time with Taylor and try to kill him we will never ever  do it we love him and we're not murderers so we know how you feel "

"Guys how can I convince him that I'm not a murderer ?"

"We'll come with you and explain to him everything his father told us to do "

"He won't listen to me "

"Just try "

"Thank you guys for not judging me before you knew the whole story I appreciate it really much now just some thinking plan to convince someone that I'm not a murderer  . "