I glanced at Jake and I winked, signaling him to come over.

I could see Ivan out of the corner of my eye watching Jake and I.

Jake walked up to me, standing in between my legs.

"Yo, look at this" he laughed showing me a video on his phone.

I fake laughed placing my hand on his shoulder. "Oh my god that's hilarious" I giggled stroking his cheek with my thumb.

I couldn't flirt if my life depended on it.

"Like you" I said, trying to sound as flirty and seductive as I could. Jake moved closer, both his arms beside me, as he leaned in.

Our lips collided, as I placed my hands on his cheek and neck, pulling him closer.

Our lips moved together as I melted into the kiss, feeling sorry for wanting more.

I heard feet pounding up the stairs as I continued to kiss Jake. Soon after a loud slam shook the house as Ivan slammed his door shut.

Jake and I broke away catching our breaths, as Emilio stormed over. My hands still remained behind his neck and on his cheek, as his still stayed wrapped around my waist.

Emilio's hand grasped mine and tore it away from jakes face as I turned to him startled.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT. YOU BROKE IVANS HEART!"

Emilio screamed at us as everyone surrounded us startled.

"Why wound you hurt him like that Jake? You know he loves Y/N" Emilio looked at us disappointed.

"It's apart of a prank" Jake said.

"That's a sick fucking prank you assholes" Emilio said storming off to comfort his twin.

"Ok I feel really bad now" I said looking around at everyone.

They all nodded as we stood there silently.

"I'll go talk to Ivan now" I said dropping down from the kitchen counter, heading up the stairs.

I approached the twins door, knocking on it softly.

It cracked open as I stepped in, Emilio and Ivan glaring at me.

"Can I talk to Ivan" I asked looking at the two sadly "alone."

Emilio got up walking out of the room as I slowly walked over to Ivan , taking Emilio's spot on the bed.

"Did Emilio tell you it was a prank" I asked looking at Ivan as he playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Yes."

"I'm so sorry" I said placing my hand on top of his.

"Are you really though" he asked looking up at me.

"If I knew you were going to be this hurt I would have never agreed to it."

Ivan looked at me and we sat there staring at each other.

"I mean, it's probably going to get a lot of views" Ivan said and we both laughed.

I wrapped my arms around him, "I really do like you Ivan" I whispered.

"Really" he said smiling.

"Yeah" I smiling.

I could tell he was thinking about something. Ivan looked at me and grabbed my cheeks pulling me to him, placing his lips on mine.

I immediately placed my hands on his face kissing him. I smiled and giggled as we broke apart.

"Ok let's go downstairs" I giggled standing up, pulling him with me.

We walked in the kitchen, everyone smiling at us.

"He's not pissed" I laughed putting my arms in the air as everyone cheered.

"Well I mean he was" I laughed.

"We are so sorry" Jake said approaching us.

Jake grabbed me and pulled me into a side hug.

"We are so sorry" we both said laughing.

"No" Ivan said quickly putting his hands between Jake and I.

"To close" he said as everyone laughed.

|||||

Sorry this is probably really bad 😬

I sorta proof read over this so please tell me if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes.

It's late

I'm trying to do all of these request but there are a lot so please be patient I'm trying my hardest

Go check out my new Team Ten imagines book

❤️