Daddy's Puppy

Camila had always been Lauren's favorite out of the girls. They seemed closer, always staring at each other with fondness in their eyes. They looked at each other far too long to be just friends.

"Lauren." Camila called from their shared apartment. She was trying on dresses, and she needed a second opinion.

"Which dress should I wear?" She says, holding up a white dress to her pantie clad frame. She wasn't even wearing a bra, just pink lace panties that Lauren imagined her in one too many times.

"Damnit, Camila put on some damn clothes!" Lauren says. She turns away from the shorter girl.

"I do have clothes on. What? Do you not like the dress?" She says removing the dress from the front of her body, giving Lauren a complete view of her bare breasts and pink panties.

"Camila. Put on some clothes." Lauren says sternly. Again. She looks the girl up and down, trying not to drool from the sight.

"What if I don't want to, daddy?" Camila asks with a voice that made Lauren question her very existence.

"Camila. Put on some clothes, or you'll regret happens next." Lauren says, but Camila walks closer to her. She puts her arms around the taller girl, and pulls her closer.

"Don't tell me you don't want this, Lauren. I see how you look at me. If you don't fuck me I'll find someone who can." Camila whispers centimeters away from Lauren's lips.

"Now listen here, little girl you're gonna walk your merry little ass out of this room, or I'm gonna fuck the disobedience out of you. Understand?" Lauren says, pinning the girl against the wall.

"It's kind of hard to leave when you have me like pinned against the wall." Camila says, rolling her eyes. Lauren grips Camila's throat, looking deeply into the shorter girl's eyes. "I guess we're going with the second option."

Camila finally kisses Lauren, but Lauren interrupts it. "Tell me if you want me to stop, okay baby?" Camila nods kissing Lauren again, and wrapping her legs around the taller girl's waist.

"Gonna fuck me good, daddy?" Camila whispers into the kiss. Lauren groans loudly, turned on beyond belief.

Lauren carries Camila to the bed, laying her down softly, and attaches her lips to the girl's neck. After a while of Camila whining, and continuously bucking her hips up to Lauren's hand, the taller girl gives her what she wants.

She slides in between the girl's, leaving gentle kisses on Camila's tummy and inner thighs.

"Daddy, please." Camila moans, lifting her back off of the cushioned bed. "Camila. Don't be greedy, or I'll have to tie you up." Somehow that sounds better for Camila, and she lifts her hips up again.

"Fine. Since you want to be greedy daddy has to get something to keep you still. If I catch you touching yourself I'll put you over my knees in a second. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am." Camila mumbles. Lauren ventures into her room to get the rope that she had from past relationships. When she returns Camila looks absolutely wrecked. Her face red, chest flushed, and whimpers leaving her lips.

"Sit up, baby." Lauren says, walking towards Camila with the baby pink rope. After a minute of Lauren wrapping Camila's arms behind her back, Camila is grinding against Lauren, trying to create any type of friction.

"You look so pretty tied up for me, puppy." Lauren says, brushing the hair away from her face.

"Daddy, pleaseee. I'll be good. Just do something." She begs, and Lauren obliges to her request.

"Do you want my mouth? Or do you want my fingers? Use your words, pet." The taller girl says, she rubs the shorter girl through her panties.

"Anything, daddy. Please." She begs, yet again. Lauren pulls down the soaked panties, and rubs her long against the girl's slit.

"Daddy, more." Camila says, in pure bliss from just the simple touches. Lauren slides down more, her head in between Camila's legs. "Tell me what you want, baby." Lauren says, teasing the girl even more.

"Your mouth, fuck. Please, daddy." Lauren smacks Camila's thigh. "Language, pup." Lauren continues her work. Beginning to lick at Camila's pussy.

Camila's eyes roll to the back of her head in pure ecstasy, she lets out a loud moan, and Lauren grimaces. If they get any complaints Camila is defiantly gonna be punished.

Lauren reaches up, and puts her fingers in the moaning girl's mouth. She continues eating Camila out, her silenced moans and heavy breathing the only sounds present in the quiet room.

"Daddy let me touch you." She says, Lauren's fingers still in her mouth. The dominant ignores her, focusing on making the girl cum.

Lauren soon figured out that Camila was a huge slut for hair pulling, and she used it to an advantage.

"Puppy, want to cum?" Lauren asks, rubbing her fingers against Camila's clit. Camila nods frantically, and Lauren pulls her hair, and begins to finger fuck her.

Camila was moaning loudly now, trying to break free of the binds, and trying so hard not to release on her dominate's fingers . "Daddyyy please." Camila whines when Lauren finds her spot.

"Daddy, I need to cum. Please." She moans louder, as Lauren continues.

"You can cum, puppy."

Lauren makes the rope bunny cum 6 more times, but what's more important is the fact that Lauren kissed and cradled the girl, until she fell asleep in her arms.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 16, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Camren Smut 🌚😋जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें