"Oh, for me-"

"Her order is already here.", Dinah interrupted Lauren and the guy seemed confused.

"Cosa?", he asked.

"This lady here, duh!", Dinah responded, pointing at me.

"Dinah Jane!", Ally said in a serious tone but Dinah just laughed.

"Uhm. Well, for me a lasagna. And acqua.", the way her raspy voice was pronouncing those Italian words, truly made me feel some type of way.

Twenty minutes had passed and we were still waiting for our orders. We were just talking and laughing about silly things.

"Oh my god, remember that time you told me you had a crush on Lauren?", Dinah said and I knew my cheeks were going to blush in any second.

"Dinah, I have a crush on Lauren but please don't tell anyone and if you tell her you will be a dead fish so shut up or else I won't buy tacos for you anymore and I won't tell you anything anymore. Ever!", Dinah was imitating me and the rest of the girls were laughing their asses off.

"I hate you.", I laughed it off while my cheeks started burning.

"OH MY GOD DINAH SHE JUST LOOKED AT ME!!!", Dinah kept imitating me and I crossed my arms, I was embarrassed.

"Oh come on, baby. That's cute.", Lauren chuckled and I tried to keep a straight face but I couldn't.

I felt Lauren placing her hand on my thigh and she knew exactly how much tension there was going to be. I basically froze and tried not to squeak when she started to caress my thigh, slowly going up. I slapped her hand away and everyone heard it. Lauren was frightened but I kept my gaze on the unused fork and knive.

"What was that?", Normani asked.

"Nothing.", I quickly replied.

"I heard a slap.", Dinah said.

"It was nothing. Can't we just-", Ally interrupted Lauren as she saw the guy coming up to us. "Oh my gosh, I think this is my pizza!", Ally almost shouted.

Thank god, I thought to myself.

The pizza I had ordered tasted super good and that's when I knew I would always come to this restaurant when it came to eating pizza.

"Wanna try this bomb-ass lasagna?", Lauren asked.

"Oh, hmmm yes why not.", I replied.

She cut a piece of it. I opened my mouth as she was holding the fork for me, shoving that tasty piece of lasagna in my mouth. It tasted so good.

"It's so good!"

"I know, right?", Lauren said.

Ally, Normani and Dinah were really focused on their food, they didn't say a word while eating.. they were enjoying it too much but so did I.

After everyone had finished their food, we talked and laughed a lot. I even think we were the loudest table in this restaurant.

"Let's order some drinks.", Normani said and I hadn't had any alcohol since the party.

"Oh hey, we would like to order!", I raised my arm, hoping the guy would see me and he did.