Being saved

She was looking around where she was and sniffed the ground and she new as long as she is in the territory she is fine and she was which was a relief to her then in the distance she saw a strange wolf the wolf was walking up to aphmau. Then aphmau started to panicking in her mind and she spoke " hi my name is aphmau what's yours" the wolf stopped and said,"my name is Austin" aphmau then said,"what pack are you from" now Austin was from Genes pack but he lied and said," I'm from the western pack" aphmau said,"oh hi I'm from here do you need anything" then Austin attacked Aphmau and she tried to fight back was to weak then Aphmau heard Aaron nearby calling her name and she yelled,"AARON HELP ME" after the yell Aaron turned and saw Aphmau being attacked and started running toward them. Then Aaron bit Austin on the neck he let go of Aphmau and stared to whimper and Aaron stopped the bitting and said,"leave and never come back!" Then Austin ran off into the forest Aaron turned and started to walk toward Aphmau and said,"are you ok" he then stated to lick the wounds as Aphmau said,"thank you Aaron for saving me from him" "no problem" Aaron said as he started to carry her to the try they reunited at and they slept.

Sorry I haven't been posting I've been busy with family stuff.