"Hi." I say weakly.

I had just finished changing in a nearby bathroom. It took me longer than usual, especially since I was holding back tears. I didn't understand why the girls had to be so rude to me. Ever since I came here they have just been rude. Naomi and Natalya were the only two I got along with and I barely was around them.

I knew the girls were lying about Dean yet I couldn't shake the feeling of wanting to know about his past in the WWE with women. Was that true? People have always said Dean was a player when he first came to WWE. I never really paid attention but now that we're dating and what the girls said running on my mind, I wasn't so sure I could ignore it now.

"Are you okay?" I was taken back by his question.

I ignore the question, deciding to ask a way more important one. "Why do you hate me?"

Roman sighs.

"I misjudged you." He admits.

"What?" I asked confused.

Roman sighed as he sat across from me on a nearby crate. "I know who your dad is. I overheard Vince one day. I just started to think that you were getting everything because of your dad, especially since you are dominating the division. I also thought you were snobby. I realized I was wrong and I'm so sorry. You make Dean happy and I misjudged you."

But your dad was a wre- Nevermind, I'll just drop this because I want no stress in my life. Plus Dean likes Roman so he must not be so bad.

I sit back and take in what he says. He misjudged me. I never did anything wrong.

"I forgive you." I give him a smile and he sighs in relief.

"Thank you!" He cheers. "Now, tell me why you are upset."

"Its the girls in the locker room. Summer, Sasha, and Lana. I don't mean to sound weak but I don't like conflict unless it's in the ring." I sigh, debating if I should tell him the Dean part. "Well, they told me Dean was cheating with Eva an-"

"He most definitely is not." Roman quickly cut me off. "They love to mess with peoples relationship and Lana and Dean had a small past. A small fling which she quickly fell in love but Dean didn't feel the same. Plus you should not let them get to you, the girls here can be quite ruthless. That's why I only talk to Naomi."

I was shocked. Lana and Dean?

"They said he didn't just have a past with the women here." I mention.

Roman paused. "The only past in WWE with women was with Lana and it was two weeks. There is a lot of other things but it isn't my business to tell you. When Dean is ready, I'm sure he'll tell you."

I stand up and send Roman a smile. "Thank you Roman for talking to me and making me feel better."

"Anytime." He pats me on the shoulder before walking away.

I'm going to go find Dean.

I gather my suitcase and backpack before going to look for Dean.

■■■

"There you are!" Dean said as he pulled me into a quick hug. "Are you ready to leave?"

"Yeah." I answer, lifting my backpack strap higher up my shoulder.

"Roman said you guys made up." Dean said as they walked towards their rental car.

"Ahh yeah. It was a misunderstanding." I reply, taking the rental keys out of my pocket and unlocking the car.

"He also told me other things." Dean pressed and my eyes widened.

What the hell Roman?!

"Its not true, the Eva thing. I haven't been with a girl in two years and sadly yes, it was hookups. I quit doing that because its not me. Though I'm fucked up, I couldn't keep doing it. Girls deserve better." Dean explained and I turned to face him.

"Dean you're not fucked up and as I told Roman, I'll wait until you're ready before you tell me anything serious. You deserve your space. We just started dating a week ago and it's been light." I hug him. "And Roman is a dick."

"He's my best friend, what do you expect." Dean laughs. "And thank you. I'm sure I'll open up to you soon. Don't let the girls get to you."

I nod before giving Dean a quick kiss on the cheek.

We load our suitcases into the trunk and get into the car. I slide into the drivers seat and turn the car on, backing out of the parking lot.

"I can't wait to sleep." Dean mumbled and I chuckled.

"Go to sleep now, I'll wake you when we get to the next city." I tell him.

"Bless you." Dean cheered and we both laughed.

The car grew silent as I continued down the highway. I felt happy knowing I had a great guy next to me.