5; back from vegas

logan

We're flying back to LA today and honestly I can wait to get home. I miss Kong and Maverick.

And Ayla. A voice in my head spoke.

Stop it.

Whatever you say. The voice spoke again.

This isn't possible. I don't have feelings for Ayla. Or maybe I do, I don't know. Ever since last night, this thought of me liking Ayla has been on my mind ever since.

I do joke alot on my vlogs about Ayla and me. I mean, all those times I didn't think much of it since she had a boyfriend at that time and I was usually joking. But, now-

"You ready?" Jake said distracting me from my thoughts.

I nodded and grabbed my stuff and headed out the door.

;

1 Message from Ayla

Ayla:
hey i'm here, have you landed?

Logan:
yeah.

I looked around and my eyes landed on the 4ft 11 girl. I put down my vlog camera and called out her name.

My heart was beating faster than usual the moment I saw her. Oh no.

"Hey you. I missed you" She said giving me a hug.

Since she was shorter, I always pick her up when I hugged her, literally.

"Hey. I missed you too" I smiled.

"Hey what about me?" Brendon sulk.

"You too." Ayla chuckled hugging Brendon.

"Alright I'll head out first. See you guys." Brendon said as we did the handshake and bid our goodbye.

Jake hopped on a different flight back in Vegas because he had to head somewhere else. He didn't tell us where though. Which was a little suspicious but we didn't think of it much nonetheless.

;

In the car I was a little tired and Ayla didn't mind so we just headed back to my apartment.

In the car the radio played Why Dont We Just by my boys, Why Dont We. I turned on my vlog camera and recorded me and Ayla singing along to the song.

🎶 'Cause I'm really, really into you 🎶

🎶 I hope you're really, really into me too 🎶

🎶 So why don't we just. 🎶

🎶 Love 🎶

🎶 Why don't we just love? 🎶

It was one of my favourite songs from the boys definitely.

;

When I entered the apartment I noticed how clean the apartment was. She cleaned my apartment.

"Woah. Thank you." looking at her in the eyes an emotion sparked in me.

Staring into her eyes, I almost got lost in them.

"Yeah, you're welcome." She said turning away from me looking a little uncomfortable.

Nice going Logan.

I picked Kong up and patted his head.

Author's Note:
5th chapter is doneee. It's a little short, I know :( but i'm a little tired heh. This chapter was in Logan's pov.

I totally did not steal a scene from one of Logan's vlog HAHA (it was the vlog where Kong hit a milliom followers!) but cute you have to watch that scene if you want the actual feel huhu !

And by the way his recent vlog (6/15/17) when Logan "sold" Kong, Ayla was so upset and then Logan called her sweetheart my heart just 😭❤

But anyways,

See you in the next chapter!

-