Chapter 1: Rotten to the Core

As Mal, her sister (Y/N), and their friends, Evie, Jay, and Carlos ran through the marketplace searching for mischief, Mal and her dear twin decided to tag a wall. (Y/N) and Mal started drawing the symbol of their mother. Maleficent. Mal looked to her sister as if giving a suggestion with her eyes. (Y/N) gave a wicked smile as they began singing.

Mal - They say I'm trouble, they say I'm bad, they say I'm evil. And that makes my glad.

Jay- A dirty no-good down to the bone. Your worst nightmare, can't take me home.

Evie- So I've got some mischief in my blood. Can you blame me? I never got no love.

Carlos- They think I'm callous, a low-life hood. I feel so useless. Misunderstood!

(Y/n)- Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my Wicked world, wicked world.

All- I'm rotten to the core. Rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the core. Who could asked for more? I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the core

As they sang, they ran through a tunnel smacking sticks on pipes, making a beat.

Mal- Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just unique.

Jay- What me a traitor? Ain't got your back. Are we not friends? What's up with that?

Evie- So I'm a misfit? So I'm a flirt? I broke your beat, I made you hurt.

Carlos- The past is past, forgive forget. The truth is, you ain't seen nothing yet!

(Y/n)- Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world.

Mal, (Y/n), Evie, Jay, Carlos, and a few others went out in the street to dance.

Jay- Haha!

All- I'm rotten to the core. Rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the core. Who could ask for more? I'm nothing like that kid next, like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the core.

The five began to laugh wickedly as (Y/n) took a lollipop from a little boy sitting in a wagon. Everyone started screaming and fleeing, so (Y/n) and Mal turned around.

"Hi mom," Mal said, breathlessly. Maleficent came out from behind her henchman. Disappointment was written on her face as she looked at (Y/n).

"Stealing candy, (Y/n)?" Maleficent questioned, her voice didn't sound too happy.

"It was from a baby," (Y/n) added in, hoping to please her mother. A wicked smile spread across Maleficent's face, showing that she was pleased at her daughters behaviour. Mal sent a small smile in her sisters direction.

"Ah, that's my nasty little girl!" Maleficent praised. A smile made its way to (Y/n)'s face. "Oh there's news!" Mal, (Y/n), Jay, Evie, Carlos took a quick glance at each other. "You five have been chosen to go to a different school, in Auradon," Evie, Jay, and Carlos tried to run, but Maleficent's henchman stopped them.

"Mom, we're not going," said Mal.

"I'm not going to some boarding School filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses," (Y/n) added in, with a disgusted look on her face.

"And perfect princes," Evie said, dreamily. "Ew,"

"And I don't do 'uniforms', unless it's leather. You feel me?" Jay said, trying to high-five Carlos.