|Tenмa|

Type : cнaracter х reader
enjoy reading ❤
____________________________
(Your POV)

Today was an important day for me, it was my first year anniversary of being with Tenma.

I remember him confessing his love for me..
______________________
(Flashback)

Tenma asked me to meet him at the riverbank after practice, I always had this huge crush on Tenma and I am so nervous

Everybody knew about my crush on Tenma, everybody except obviously him.

I am right now waiting for him to arrive, that's when I heard him yell

"OI, (Y/N)"

I turned around and saw him running towards me and waving.

"Oh, hey Tenma," I waved at him "So, why did you call me here."

"I-I w-want t-to tell you s-something," he stuttered.

"Well what is it" I looked at him curiously

"I wanted to tell you that I-I-I....." he took a deep breath then shouted

"I LOVE YOU"

He looked at the ground, blushing. I was shocked, just right now my crush confessed to me.

I let a smile before finally placing a soft kiss on his lips, he was shocked, but he kissed back, smiling in the kiss

I wrapped my arms around his neck, while his hands caressed my cheek, we stayed like this for a while before finally we broke off.

Tenma grinned as he hugged me so tightly.

"I can't believe you are finally my girlfriend" he said grinning

I smiled back "and I can't believe that you are my boyfriend"
__________________________

"(Y/N)"

"(Y/N)"

"(Y/N)"

I finally snapped out of my thoughts to see an angry Midori

"What is it, Midori-san"

"Why are you not paying attention to what I am saying" Midori looked annoyed

"I was paying attention"

"Then prove it"

"What?"

"What was I talking about"

"Um uh how uh unicorns are the best" I said really fast, I cringed about how what I said nothing but stupid.

Midori looked at me weirdly then said "No, you idiot" she crossed her arms "I was talking about your first year anniversary with Tenma"

"Oh"

"Yeah, I mean what are your going to do"

"Well, I don't know yet"

We arrived to the school and went inside.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan, Midori-san" we turned around and saw Aoi.

"Oh hey, Aoi" I said smiling softly at her.

"What were you two talking about" she looked at both of us.

"Well, we were talking about (Y/N) and Tenma's anniversary here" Midori said.

"Really"

"Yeah" I looked at her.

"Well what are you going to do"

"I still don't know" I sighed looking at the ground

"Well we better hurry" Midori said "we don't want to be late for class"

"You're right" I looked at her.

"See you later guys" Midori waved at us.

"Bye Midori-san" we said.

"See you at practice, (Y/N)-chan" Aoi said smiling.

"Yeah see you later" I said while walking to class.
__________________________
(Time Skip)
(After school and practice)

I was walking with Tenma to the riverbank at night.

"Remember when we first confessed here" I said smiling softly at Tenma, we sat under a tree in front of the river, it was sparkling under the moon light.

He chuckled "Yeah, I was afraid that you might reject me"

"How can I ever reject someone as sweet as you" I pecked his cheek.

"You missed" he smiled cheekily at me then kissed on the lips, I kissed him back, ruffling his hair.

The kiss ended and he grabbed something from his pocket, it was beautiful diamond necklace.

I looked at Tenma with shock written on my face "Tenma, you didn't have to buy this, I mean by the look of it, it sure costs so much, I really....."

He cut me off with kiss, he pulled away and said "I admit it is really expensive, but it was all worth it, just for you"

He looked me with his soft eyes and I hugged him really tightly.

"I really love you Tenma"

"I love you too, (Y/N)" he kissed my forehead, "Happy anniversary, (Y/N)"
he said while placing the necklace around my neck.

"Happy anniversary, Tenma" we cuddled, enjoying the sight of the river.
_____________________________

Wow it took a lot more time than I expected.

Well hope you enjoyed reading.

Word count : 725