Chapter 33 | Myles

Start from the beginning

My teeth were chattering from the cold. I gripped my cracked phone tight in my hand.

"Hey, cutie."

I jumped, startled.

It's that guy from the other day.

Ummm, oh, Jacob is his name.

"Woah, easy there."

I looked up at him. This time having a proper look. He was good looking. Black hair, hazel eyes. He wasn't that tall but actually quite thin.

"Are you catching bus?" He asked.

"Oh, no. I'm waiting."

"Who for?"

"My b-boyfriend, Cole." No point in lying. "That's not my name, by the way."

Jacob shook his head and chuckled. "Yeah I kind of figured. I actually asked around for you and people only pointed out a senior named Cole."

He asked around for me. Why?

"You two are the only gay guys in the school," He said.

He was flirting with me the other day and calls me cutie. I'm pretty sure he's gay. I looked at him pointedly.

"Right, the only open gay guys."

I nodded.

"So what actually is your name?" He questioned.

"Myles."

"Ah, now that's cute."

I blushed and glanced down at the ground.

"You know, Cole is pretty good looking," He casually stated.

My head snapped up.

He laughed. "To me, you're better looking. You're more my type... if you know what I mean?"

What? He's starting to freak me out.

I saw Cole's car entering the car park. Finally!

"I-I, um, gotta go!" I sputtered at Jacob.

I ran towards Cole's car.

"Alright. Bye, Myles!" He called out after me.

I turned around in time to see him wink at me. I don't think I like him.

I opened the car door and slipped into the passenger seat.

"Hey, sorry I took so lo- who was that?" Cole asked.

"Some g-guy that started talking to me whilst I was waiting," I answered.

"He wasn't giving you any trouble?"

"Oh, no. He was fine." I frowned. "So why weren't you at school today?"

"You'll see." His eyes flickered to me and he said with a grin and a wink.

"Oh, and I hope you don't have any plans this afternoon. If you do, they are now cancelled."