That cave

(Shouto's P.O.V)
"So do you have any idea of where we can find her?" Izuku.
"I guess we could ask her cousin and there could also be something on the note that she got as well."
"It's a start."

(Time skip brought to you by yourcomments. They are hilarious 😂)
We asked Dylan for the location of her old house and luckily they wanted to keep the house as a memory of the family. On the back of the other piece of paper that was given to her yesterday  had the words C--E. We found another piece of paper at her old house with the words -AV-. I heard Izuku muttering to himself.
"I'VE GOT IT!" He bursted out causing me to jump. " It's in a cave. The only problem is witch one?"
" One that no one goes down." I said walking out of the door. The others followed me.
" Hey Shouto where are you going?" Ochako shouted as her and Izuku followed me.
(Time skip brought to you by this time skip witch actually plays a part later on)

(Your P.O.V)

"Can you remember my name?"
"Shut up!"
"Do you want to get a knife to your arm?. I'll ask again. What is my name?"
"And I'll ask you again, to shut up!" I was practically screaming. My throat was dry, my head was spinning and I felt as if I was about to pass out.
"I know you know it." The knife pierced through my skin.
"WHAT IS MY NAME?!?" He twisted the knife before pulling it out slowly but rough so it would hurt more.
"R...re..e..ce" I cried out.Why can't they just end it all ready? No one will want to come after me anyway.
"That sound brings so much pleasure to my ears." He laughed. Damn that Reece.

(Shouto's P.O.V)
I heard screams very faintly. I looked away in shame. I should have got here faster. Who knows what they could be doing to her right now. " Come on we need to hurry up"
We started to sprint down the cave not caring what could be ahead of us. '(Y/N) please tell me that you are alright' I thought to myself. The cave walls were socked with water and stained blood red. The place reeked of death.

(A/N)
Well I'm sorry 😭😭. I really need a schedule of when to update. If you didn't already see I decided I would enter the watty awards because why not. Anyway the reason I used the name Reece is because my cousin is called Dylan in real life and I told him he was my book. So my other cousin, Reece, wanted to be the bad guy and well.... he didn't have a name so why the hell not😂. Anyway this book is nearly coming to an end I was wonder who you guys want me to do next? Please comment suggestions. See ya later👋🏻.