First day (pt2)

He had red and white hair, half and half. His eyes were were two different colors, one was a dark gray and the other was  beautiful shade of blue.  His blue eye was surrounded by a scar. Overall he was the most handsome man I had ever seen.  My heart was beating faster. Do I like him? (A/N noooo totally not)  I wonder what his name is. 

"Alright take a seat everyone" The teacher had arrived. He had black hair and his eyes were blood shot. it was like he hadn't slept much. The duel haired boy was sitting on the desk next to me. "Today we will have a competition and the loser get kicked out"  A competition....  My quirk is better for fighting..... I think, maybe it could be useful but getting kicked out is a bit much isn't it?

"Ready........" I was against Shouto. What a coincidence. Of course the guy that I like I have to compete against. Just my luck.

"Go!"

I created the blizzard. I didn't know what his quirk was until now but the whole of the track was frozen over. I guess we can't really do anything to slow each other down. It's up to physical ability.

(Shouto's P.O.V)

Crap, she uses a snow quirk meaning she can probably keep her balance on ice. This blizzard is kinda blocking my view. It looked like I was int he lead though. I won. I finally got a good look at her face. She was beautiful. Her (H/L), (H/C) hair swayed from the wind. 

"Well done" She said standing up right. I could see her eyes properly, they were a heavenly shade of (E/C). What is this feeling? Why does she make me feel like this?

"T..Thanks" I should have said more. We moved to the side to wait for the others to finish and since we were the first it was just us.

" What's your name?"

"Shouto Todoroki" 

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N) by the way"

" Well it's nice to meet you (Y/N)."

(your P.O.V)   

Did I actually have  a conversation with him. I felt so happy around him. There's also this weird feeling in my stomach but I liked it.

(A/N)  

Yay. I finally got to meeting Shouto. I hate writing conversations. I personally find it hard to socialize with people because I get scared if I'm too awkward or annoying. Thank you for reading by the way I can't believe that people have actually wanted to read this. Anyway that's all I have to say. See ya later.