Battle center B

(Y.P.O.V)

The center I was sent to was B. Everyone looked so confident, well except for one person. He had green , messy hair and small freckles all over his face.

"Hero's don't wait!! go,go,go!!" No one needed telling we just ran.

My quirk wasn't anything special, I can create ice and snow and give it any form.

"Found one." People must think that i'm crazy talking to myself. Sprinting towards the robot, villain whilst creating my ice sword, I destroyed it. My (H/C) hair swayed from the wind. I still need more points. There's no more here I need to leave.

This was the center of the arena. Broken robot parts were scattered all over the floor. I managed to find a few, not destroyed, robots. However they were only worth 1 point.

"Is there an earthquake?" I heard someone shout. Suddenly, the ground started to shake. What is going on?. It was huge, and it was worth 0 points. That can't be right, there must be some trick involved. Everyone ran. No way I'm moving, there has to be something that I'm missing. Waking up from my thought I see the green haired guy run towards the robot. Not for his own sake but for a girl who was trapped under some rubble. I need to help her out whilst he is distracting that thing. When I arrived at the rock I had no idea how I was going to help the girl out. Think, think. Maybe if I use my ice to lift up the rock. There was a huge explosion as soon as I got the girl out. Did he deft it? There's no way that its worth 0 points.

From the looks of it his quirk destroys his body when he uses it. With the height he was at there's no way he could survive. "what the...?" I was socked to see that the girl I just saved slapped him but she saved him so  guess it's alright.

"That's all the time your time gone, young hero's" There's no way i can get in a defiantly didn't have enough points.

"I....I....jus..t...wan...ted..o.ne......point" No way! He didn't get any points. It's a shame his quirk had a lot of potential. I guess I just have to wait until the results come back. This could be a long week. I sighed.