11. Red Haired Boy

Start from the beginning

We stood there for about a minute in silence before she turned around and shouted up the stairs again. "Josh hurry up!"

"Yeah wait give me a minute." The boy shouted back down the stairs.

She turned back to me sighing."I'm sorry he's really slow at doing things."

"It's fine." I said smiling awkwardly. "Oh, and Zack told me to tell you he said hi."

She smiled and blushed looking down at her feet. "Tell him I said hi too."

I then saw the purple haired boy sprint down the stairs. He was wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt that had the word 'NASA' imprinted on it.He went to grab his shoes, phone and wallet, then walked out the door shutting it behind him and saying goodbye to Ashley.

"Jeez, you take long to get ready." I huffed.

"Sorry I couldn't find my phone then remembered that i had left it downstairs."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes smiling. "let's just go."

The pair of us walked toward the bus stop and waited for the next bus to arrive. Once it did, we both got on and drove away to the busier shop filled part of the city. I can't believe I was actually doing this. Going out with Josh?!! This can't be happening, he's meant to be my enemy not friend. But then again, I'm not the one who organized to go out. It was both of our parents. Plus the only reason we are going out is because Josh wants to get his hair re-dyed.

We arrived and got of the bus. I then walked down towards the hairdressers with Josh following on behind me. The building had a blue and white aesthetic to it and looked very posh inside. I pushed the glass door open and the two of us walked in.

"Hello how may I help you." A lady with dark brown hair in a ponytail, dip-dyed pink at the ends, asked us.

"Well i would like to get my hair re-dyed. " answered Josh.

She smiled at us then replied, "Lucky for you we are quite empty today so you can take a seat in the chair over there." She gestured over into the corner where there was a white seat facing a mirror.

"Thank you." said Josh, "And i never got your name."He added.

"It's Sara." The lady smiled.

Me and Josh walked over to the chair. 

"So what colour should I get it done." Josh asked as he took a seat in the chair.

"you are asking me?" I replied.

"Yeah. I want your opinion. I was thinking either Blue or Red."

I thought for a second before saying, "Red sounds cool."

He smiled, "Then red it is."

Sara walked over with the Red hair dye and started brushing out Josh's messy purple locks. I got tired of standing and I figured this would take a while so I walked over towards the glass door and took a seat in the waiting area. I pulled out my phone ad started going through my messages.

you have been added to the IshipBrendonsForehead group chat.

Ty: What is this chat?

Beebo: I have no idea

Ryan<3: Who made it though?

Jaaack: Meeee

Pete: Why?

Jaaack: Why not.

Ryan<3: Good point.

Beebo: but why is the chat named after my forehead?