Sans and cherry!

( hey guys lazybonez here so I change some thing so you don't get confused when cherry or fell whatever you want to call him when he talks he will have "this thing" <- that and when blue or UT sans talks it nothing but when papyrus talk ITS IN BIG LETTERS ok and and when blueberry or US sans talks it will be •like this! With this thing?• <- ok that all enjoy!!)

*POOF AND FELL'S AT GRILLBEES* " Ugh what is this place?" Huh oh hey buddy you made it " ya ya whatever I'll have mustard " mustard? Gross grillbes I'll have ketchup! *grillbee give fell his mustard and the sans his ketchup* *sans drinks the ketchup*

hmm I love ketchup! " you're so weird? Why ketchup??? Mustard is MUCH better then that shit " oh ya hm have you even tried ketchup? "Uhh n-no Pff and I don't need to! " come on cherry I'll try mustard if you try ketchup "Rrr hmph fine whatever!"

Haha that what I like to hear *Fell and sans trade* " hmmm " what just try it god " SHUT UP! " *they both try the new thing* ........... "BLUUUUURRRRR!!!!!!!!" BLUUUUUURRRR!!!!!!! " AAAAH WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HOW CAN YOU DRINK THIS?!?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! " WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HOW DO YOU DRINK THIS SHIT JESES CHRIST! BLUUUUUUUURRRRR!!!!!! *Fell and sans fall to the ground cuz of how gross the thing where? Idk *

ugggh w-wha " s-shit w-what * yanks up * where am I?!? * looks over at sans * oh ya shit uhh sans? Uh you ok buddy? " uhh I think god what the fuck happen? " I don't fucking know anymore " uhh I'm going home " c-can I come I-I don't think I can teleport back home ugh " sure whatever come on...

....... to be continued.....

( h-hi guys lazybonez here again I just wanted to say that we are ever close to the good stuff :3 undertale girl fan fan girls whatever you call them just wait tell we get to the " bonezone " 😏😏😏😏😏 hahah that long ways haha but I just wanted to say thank you all for the support!! Thank you 😊 bye bye!!)