Kankei x Reader (smut)

You were sitting on Kaneki's bed, bored out of your mind. Kaneki was just casually studying, sitting at the desk that was in his room, and he wasn't paying any mind to you. You were currently laying on your back looking at the ceiling, you turned your head and looked at Kaneki. His back was facing towards you, you softly called out, "Kaneki?"

Kaneki didn't even move a muscle, and he just replied with a 'hmm'. You sat up and crossed your legs, "I'm bored."

"Why don't you go to sleep, it's getting pretty late. I shouldn't be too much longer." You puffed out your cheeks.

These past few days ever since Kaneki got home, he would head straight for his room and study all night long. Being his girlfriend, you wanted some interaction from him. You weren't mad that he studies a lot, but you felt lonely when he studied all day and night.

Then an idea popped into your mind, a mischievous smirk spread across your lips, you stood up and walked towards Kaneki. You placed your hands on his shoulders, and bent down so that your lips were close to his ear, "Kaneki, I'm bored..."

You felt Kaneki's shoulders stiffen under your touch, your hands slowly start to descend to his chest, feeling around, "(F/N) please stop, I need to study." You got slightly mad, so you moved your arms away and went back to his bed. You started to think of other things you could do to grab his attention. You had one thought come to your mind, "It's too hot! I need put something cooler on!" You pretended to complain about the heat, you were already wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

You stood up and headed to the closet, you opened up the door, and turned to face the direction the desk was in. You could see Kaneki looking at you through his puerperal vision, you smirked and slowly started taking your shorts off leaving you in just the shirt and your (F/C) lacy underwear, and then you went for your shirt, giving him a small strip tease.

You heard Kaneki growl, 'My plane is working!' You thought as you continued to slowly change in front of him.

By now you were expecting him to be up and doing something to you by now, but when you looked he was still concentrated on his work. "(F/N) why are you doing this?" You looked at Kaneki with a frown on your face, "I'm sorry Kaneki, I'm really bored right now and I want to have some fun with you..." You looked down at the ground in shame, you heard Kaneki stand up and walk towards you.

Kankei placed his hand by the sides of your head, "If you're bored (F/N)." Kankei bent his head down so that his lips were practically touching your ear, "Then how about I'll treat you like my homework." You looked at Kaneki with confused eyes, "I'll slam you on the table, and do you all night long." You blushed a thousand shades of red, Kaneki wrapped his arms around your hips and carried you to his desk.

Kaneki sat you down on his desk and looked up at you, "Your gonna be punished for teasing me (F/N)." Kaneki smashed his lips on yours, you felt his tounge drag across you bottom lip for entrance, you decided to tease him more buy keeping your lips sealed. Kaneki growled, his hand rested on one of your breast and gave it a hard squeeze causing you to yelp, this gave Kaneki the perfect chance to push his tounge past your lips. You moan into the kiss, Kaneki's tounge was exploring every inch there was, you wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

Kaneki pulled away from the kiss and looked you in the eyes, "K-Kankei..." You breathed out. Kaneki ripped your bra off, revealing your (C/S) plumbed breast. You gasped and covered yourself up, Kaneki moved your hands away, "You're not allowed to cover yourself, I need to study every inch of you (F/N)"

Kaneki attached his mouth to one of your harden buds, sucking and swirling his tounge around it. "K-Kaneki..." You said breathlessly. You moaned at the sensation, arching your back and throwing your head back in bliss, you didn't want this to end, but sadly Kaneki stopped and looked into your eyes.

"Get down on your knees..." You obligated and slowly moved so that your knees were on the floor, "I want you to suck it..." Your cheeks heated up to a bright shade, you slowly moved your hands to his belt. Once his belt was undone, you did the same thing to the button on his pants and the zipper, slowly pulling his pants down leaving his boxers on.

You looked up and saw that a tent had formed in his boxers, with a sly smirk on your face, you cupped the tent and moved your hand around in circular motions, earning deep grunts from Kaneki. You pulled your hand away, and as slowly as you could you started pulling his boxers down, "(F/N) please hurry up!" Kankei growled at you.

You giggled and did as he said, after they were off you wrapped your hands around his shaft and looked up to see Kaneki staring at you with pleading eyes.

You started to move your hands up and down, earning slight moans from Kaneki, and just to tease him more you kissed the tip and swirled your tounge. Kaneki grabbed a fits full of your hair and thrusted his dick into your mouth.

You started to gag, there was drool rolling down your chin, you closed your eyes and tears started form. Kaneki kept thrusting his dick into your mouth, soon you could feel Kaneki start to shudder, "F-fuck (F/N)! I'm c-close!" You felt Kaneki's hot seed fill into your mouth, being the good girl you were you swallowed all of it.

You stood up and looked into Kaneki's eyes, "Please... I need you..." You breathed out. Kaneki had a smirk on his face, he picked you up by the hips and threw you onto the bed.

He started to remove the rest of his clothing, letting you have full view of his perfect body. While he was taking his clothes off, you did the same, only really taking off your underwear that you were wearing.

After the two of you finished, Kaneki crawled on top of you. Looking down at you with lustful eyes, "I'm not going to go easy on you after all the teasing you did." You shuddered at the thought that he could do so many dirty things to you.

Kaneki attacked your lips in a heated kiss, you moaned into the kiss and tangled your fingers in his hair. Kankei broke away from the kiss and began to kiss your jaw line, "K-Kankei..." you moaned out. He kept kissing and sucking your neck, you felt yourself getting more wet from just this, and Kaneki looked up into your eyes, "Are you ready?" You nodded your head, you felt him position his shaft in front of your womanhood, he slowly pushed in and you moaned out in pleasure.

Kaneki didn't wait for you to adjust to his size and just kept thrusting into you at a fast rate, your hands were wrapped around his neck and you brought his head down to lay in the crock of you neck and you whispered into his ear, "Give it to me harder... I want to feel you..."

You bite his ear and you felt him gain speed. The two of you were a moaning mess, your nails left marks all over his back, while Kaneki left marks all over your neck and chest. You could feel a knot form in the pit of your stomach, "Oh fuck! Kaneki i-I'm so close!" You moaned, "Me too!"

Kankei gave a few more hard thrusts and you released your orgasm with a scream, and with a couple more thrusts Kaneki released his seed inside of you.

Kaneki slowly pulled out and flopped down beside you, you rested your head on his chest. After you caught your breath you spoke out, "I like being treated like your homework!" Kaneki laughed and kissed the top of your head, "Then I guess I need to study more often!" You giggled and cuddled into his chest falling asleep.