Uta x Reader (Smut)

It's been a ruff week for you, you went to help out your friend Ayato with a mission and during the mission some loser from the CCG broke your favourite mask. Don't worry they didn't see your face, your to fast for them anyways, but in the end the people from the CCG died from the hands of you and Ayato.

But that leads us to this day, you are heading to Uta's to get a new mask. Upon your arrival the place was quite, so you called out slightly, "Hey Uta, you here? It's me (F/N)."

"Oh, hello (F/N)." Uta said from behind you, "It's been awhile."

"Jesus, do you always have to frighten people when they come to your shop?" You questioned, holding your chest were your heart is dramatically.

"The reactions I get out of it are fun though." Uta said turning away, "But anyway, what are you doing here?"

"Some loser from the CCG broke my mask, and I was wondering if you could make me a new one?" You questioned, holding out the broken mask. The mask got cut from the top right corner to the bottom left, then the person smashed it while walking over it.

"That looks pretty bad." Uta took the mask out of your hand and placed it on the counter, "Alright, I'll make you a new one. Go sit on the chair." Uta said pointing to the chair that was in the middle of the shop.

You walked over there and took a set, waiting for Uta to grab all his stuff. The first time you ever came to his shop was pretty interesting, he asked you a bunch a questions that were part of the mask making and some were just for his personal fun, and by personal fun I mean like your hobbies, and what you do for a living. But the weirdest part is at the end he asked if you wanted to join him in a game that could end in cannibalism, to which you refused.

Then out of the corner of your eye, you saw Uta walking towards you, he took out a measuring tape and started to measure your head and started to ask his usual questions, " Have any allergies?" "No" "Fabric or Metals?" "Both" " Half or full mask?" "Don't care whatever is up to you." "Alright thank you." "No problem."

Uta walked away to go do whatever he needs to do, while you stood up and headed for the door. Just before your hand touched the handle Uta called out, "(F/N) I have some other stuff I would like to ask you."

You turned around and faced Uta, "What's that?"

Uta slowly walked up to you making you back up a little but your back hit the wall, Uta's hand reached out and locked the door. You looked Uta in the eyes, "What was that for?"

"Have you ever had sex?" Uta said in the his most monotone voice you ever heard.

Your face shone bright and you started to stutter, "Wha! I-um-I" You got cut off by Uta, "I'm taking that as a no?"

You got angry at that, "Of course I have! I just didn't expect you to blurt that out!"

"Well that's good to know." Uta said, "How would you feel if we had sex?"

'WHAT KIND OF QUESTIONS ARE THESE!! But to be honest I wouldn't mind.' You thought. "I don't know.." You mumbled.

Uta smashed his lips onto yours, your eyes open wide, 'What is he doing!' Uta pulled away and looked into your eyes, "Would you like to continue?"

You really wanted to, ever since you first met him you always had that urge and you didn't know why. So in response to his question, you smashed your lips back onto his, you bit his bottom lip and pushed your tounge into his mouth. This resulted in Uta to let out a small growl, while you let out a moan, the two of you fought for dominance but in the end Uta won the battle. His tounge explored your mouth, touching every nook and cranny not leaving a single space left untouched by his wet muscle, you wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. You had to pull away to catch the breath that was lost within the kiss, the two of you looked into each other's eyes, both showing need and want.