Chapter 45 Recovery

Start from the beginning

Daryl scowled. "Yeah, it's a good thing I killed him quick before I found all this out, else I'd reconsider torturin' him. But Doc, he may not a raped you completely, but he still violated you. He still took you against your will. He still humiliated you and did horrible things ta you. Ya couldn't fight back because he held the most powerful weapon against you he could possibly use. I don't think I'da acted any different if someone was threatenin' you or one a the kids. I'd lay down my life for my family, and so would you. We all know you'd a killed him with your bare hands if Mercy hadn't been there, and if you weren't pregnant. You'd do anything ta protect your babies."

I smiled at him. "My big, bad, protective redneck. You're my hero darlin'. I knew there had ta be a way that you'd find me."

I leaned across Mercy and kissed his scruffy cheek. "Why dontcha put baby girl ta bed Da? Then you can come back and remind me a what I been missin' out on for the last couple a weeks."

He looked into my eyes. "Are ya sure Doc? After everything that nut case put you through? You feel like yer ready for me ta touch ya like that?"

I smiled into his eyes and ran my fingers across his chest. "Nothin' he did ta me was anything I'd ever confuse with what you do to me Daryl. I need ta feel what you make me feel ta wipe out the memory of what he did. I'm more than ready ta have ya touch me like that... and kiss me... lick me... suck me..."

He smiled. "Well ya ain't gotta ask me twice! Let me put the princess in her crib, and I'll be back."

Daryl returned to the bedroom and laid down next to me on the bed. We were both laying on our sides, facing each other. He gently pushed a stray lock of hair away from my face. "You're just so beautiful Delilah. I can't get enough a starin' at ya and knowin' that yer mine."

His hand drifted down to my now protruding belly. "And this! This is the sexiest baby bump I've ever in my life seen on a woman!"

I laughed. "Are you kiddin' me Daryl Dixon? How in God's name could you find this sexy?" I placed my hand over his on my belly.

Daryl shrugged and made an 'I don't know' sound. "I guess I got a pervy thing for seeing my ol' lady with my baby growin' inside her. Cuz every time you turn to the side it makes me wanna fuck your brains out."

I chuckled at him. "Well at least I know ta keep ya away from pregnant women."

He smiled. "Nah. It's only this pregnant belly that makes me stiff." Daryl scooted down and bent his head towards my belly. He pushed up my t-shirt and began kissing my belly and talking to our baby.

His hand ran across my back and under my shirt in slow circles. He pushed his body back up in the bed until his face was level with mine. He leaned in slowly and pressed his lips very gently to mine. He ran his tongue across my lower lip, and I opened my mouth to him. His hand moved up my neck and into my hair. His fingers tangled in my waves and he pulled lightly. I groaned and he pushed his tongue into my mouth with more insistence.

My hands explored his well-muscled chest before dropping down to his hem and tugging his shirt up. Daryl smiled against my lips. "So eager ta get me nekkid Smokestack?" He murmured into my mouth.

"Mmmmm. Yes. Yes I am. You complainin' Dixon?"

Daryl moved his hands to the hem of my shirt and tugged it up. "Nope. I ain't never gonna complain about nudity in our bedroom love."