Chapter 1 - I'm Sorry Adrien

Hello guys! Welcome to my very first fan fiction on this site, a Chat Noir x Reader! Yay! Here is a key to help you throughout this story.

Y/N - Your name (So insert whichever name you want.)

Hair color and Eyes - Black hair, hazel eyes.

Note: I haven't finished the series yet so if I have any mistakes, feel free to correct me! This isn't beta read btw.

Thanks for reading!

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was quite a chilly day today, even though it's practically summer. Summers in Paris are usually what you call normal, just a hot day with a sun that is perfect for tanning.

I turned my head away from the ajar window and stared at my sketching pad, no inspiration whatsoever. I sighed and closed it, because when no ounce of ideas occur to my mind, that means this day won't be productive.

''Goodbye project that's due in only two days, yay.'' I opened the front door of my small apartment and went outside.

The wind blew against my face and I walked towards the townsquare where they have the Ladybug and Chat Noir statues. Oh! I haven't told you anything about them yet have I? They are the heroes of Paris! They are a team consisting of a girl with a ladybug suit and a boy with a cat suit. Between me and you, I prefer Chat Noir.

I sat down on a nearly empty bench, there was a girl I recognized from my class sitting on it but I couldn't exactly pinpoint her name. I shrugged and took a look around, different thoughts going through my head.

Observing people isn't really my hobby, but when someone sees the one and only famous young model Adrien Agreste, one must look.

I smiled and called out. ''Hey Adrien!''

He turned around from the flock of girls and grinned so big then half-run-walked to me. ''Hey (Y/N)! What are you doing here?''

Shrugging, I said, ''Nothing much, just...what can you say...observing people?''

''Interesting, so does that also stand for your idol, Chat Noir?''

I laughed, covering my mouth. ''Maybe, though I might be observing someone else.''

He gasped and stared around. ''(Y/N), are you...could you possibly be observing...MY idol!? Ladybug!?''

''Yes! How'd you guess?!''

''Noooo! Now I have a rival!'' Adrian wiped a tear.

I laughed and in the corner of my eye, I saw the girls who were surrounding him earlier giving me dirty looks.

''Who's she?''

''She's way too close with Adrien.''

''Oh my god, is he laughing with her?''

I rolled my eyes and got up. ''I have to go now.''

''Where are you going? I'll walk you there.'' He smiled innocently.

I shook my head. ''Thanks Adrien but-''

This time he is the one who shook his head. ''Noooope. No buts. I'll walk you there, home?''

''No but re-'' I got cut off as someone screamed loudly.

''Ahhhhhhhhhhh!'' We both looked around and saw somebody- or rather something walking towards us and shooting out beams of light. A person got hit and collapsed.

''(Y/N), run!'' He grabbed my hand and we ran, I stared behind me in fear.

He caught the fear in my eyes and gently said, ''Don't worry, you'll be safe.''

I nodded as we ran into an alleyway. He looked back and then back at me. ''(Y/N), go back home.''

''What...what about you?''

Adrien stood in front of my with a strong, unwavering smile. His eyes showed no fear. That was enough of an answer.

I walked away and when he was still in earshot, I whispered, ''Be careful.''

I turned the corner and ran. Strangely, almost to eerie, there were no people, but I thought it might be because they were hiding.

The chilly wind was back once more, it grazed my face and made me shiver slightly.

''Ughh....'' I looked around and my eyes widened. A man lay there groaning from pain and face flushed red.

''Are you okay?!'' I gasped, leaning beside him. He opened his eyes and tried to say something, but no sound came out.

I clenched my teeth, pained to see the precious citizens of Paris becoming like this.

Damn you Hawkmoth.

''Chat Noir....Ladybug...hurry..''

I suddenly heard footsteps.

Thud

Thud

Thud

I turned my head slowly.

''Chat...Lady?'' I whispered.

No.

A young boy, an akumatized boy stood at the end of the street, staring at me with a grin.

I sat there in fear, shaking.

''Ah....your scared of me?'' He said.

I swallowed, careful to not make a sound or any indication of yes or no.

He frowned. ''Can you..not hear?''

Leave it at that please.

''Are you like me?''

No. I am not. I don't wish to let darkness enter my heart.

''SPEAK!''

He screamed and ran full speed towards me. I was about to accept my fate when I remember Adrien's face.

I got up and jumped to the side while he crashed into the car. I breathed heavily and he got up again. Walking backwards slowly, my back hit a wall. Both sides were blocked my signs and cars.

''They all have fun..I can't.'' He whispered.

I panted, holding onto the wall.

''Why can't I be like them? Why do I have to be so weak!?''

A burst of light appeared and it shot out, heading towards me.

I closed my eyes tightly, clutching my wall behind me.

I'm so sorry Adrien.

''There's a little paper me. And a little paper you.

And we could watch paper TV and it would all be pay-per-view,

and in a pop-up population people's problems pop up too,

but even if the whole world fell apart, then we'd still make it through.

Because we're people.''

- Harry Baker

Pawful of LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara