"You're a monster." I gasp starring at him and I have to do something about it but I can't, I'm completely outnumbered. Where are you Ollie?

"I feared that this was how it was going to end." Mario says as he stands back away from me. "I know it's too early to say this but, I'm sorry." He says and I raise an eyebrow confused until I hear a gun click behind my head.

"You're going to kill me?" I say disgusted but then realize, I'm afraid... -I'm afraid of man. Mankind is evil.

"No, he's going to take you to be one of them." Mario says and as he does he walks close to me and rips open my tuxedo and strips me down to me being shirtless. I feel violated and know that there is no hope, my compassion for mankind is over. "Sorry Drake." Mario says and then I feel a push from behind me and I fall to the ground. "Take him." Mario says and walks away from me and let's one of his gang members grab me by the arm tightly.

I then hear an arrow being strung and an arrow flies right into the guy's shoulder letting me go. The guy falls to the ground groaning in pain and then I look up to where the arrow came from and see Green Arrow.

"I wouldn't wanna get on that guy's bad side

"I wouldn't wanna get on that guy's bad side."  I say seeing that there is hope in the world. Ollie shoots smoke arrows which is enough for me to escape from the gang and get dressed in the Black Canary costume that Ollie brought with him.

I run to where Ollie stands by and see the green bag he told me about before we left. I open the bag and get dressed in the black jeans, dark grey shirt, and the black leather jacket. As I get dressed I see an eye mask, and realize that Yes, man is evil, and they don't deserve to be saved, but it's my duty to fight for what's right. What I fight for is not for Laurel anymore, I fight for love and peace, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.

I then run out of the hiding and see the gang shooting at another gang and realize the Bertinelli gang is here also. I then look around and see Green Arrow still shooting arrows and I run out.

I suck in a deep breath and scream as loud as i can to knock some of these gang members off their feet. "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE." I stop screaming and quickly run to the members who fight me and I quickly take them all down with kicks and punches.