A Knight's Creed(Idea for a book)

"You dork servant! Come back here!"   she said as she tugged his shirt trying to stop him from leaving.  He turned around, blinked his eyes, took a second to think over what she said. After a minute of silence. "You're not mad... Princess?" He asked, curious to hear what her answer is. Although he is a knight and a servant who swore who will always stay by her side and protect her, he really loves the beloved princess and willing to do anything to protect her smile. 

He finally confessed after being found out that he disguised himself as one of her suitors, it's really an embarrassing thing to happen to him.  He thought it should be either now and get rejected and move on with it, or something. He doesn't know. No one knows what her answer might be. 

"Of course I'm not mad. Why would I be? After what my knight tried so hard to protect?" she whimpered and continued, "Besides, I kinda had an idea already." 
"Ohh" was the only word he could say. He then stood there, awestrucked. She blushed and look down a little and exposed her graceful, beautiful, hazelnut hair. 

She tugged his shirt again, still looking down. "Can you-..." She then looked up and continued, "Can you wait..? Till I answer..?" she pleaded. She has been through so much. 

He smiled and nodded. For some reason he already know what her answer was, but he just shrugged it off and pats her head. "Take all the time you need. Princess."

She is such a delicate, beautiful, fragile, little flower. Of course it takes time to bloom. Then there he waits.... Waiting for an answer that will never come, but still swore to be right by at her side to protect that precious smile.