Hello Darkness.

Hello Darkness, My old friend. I've come to talk to you again.

Hello it's me, yes the soul you once comforted it and took care.
Yes it's been a long day, without you my friend. Life got rough again, either still you said to me, "It's either Kill or Be Killed" and yet I'm here suffering again.
What was it this time? Was I not good enough? No it is not.

Hello Darkness, I've come to confess something to you. You have been a good friend and you still do, but yet I am now confused on what is going on this feud.
I've once cried to you.
I've once been isolated with you, with my scars and almost dying heart.

What has life give me again?
I do wish to be happy do i not?, but why am i granted to exist to suffer, but not precious memories with someone you care?

The Light has given me a path, yet this would be the only time i can be with you again. I've made promises and they broke it. I had let go all my scream of pain to you, but still why does my heart ache?

The light has given me a path and yet the demon blocked a really tough way through? Why can't Life be like games? Where you can reset it all and fix your mistake.

God made you, because you're the one who gives us challenges, but we faced them. By "We" i mean "Us" Humans.
Humanity is so fragile, like others can be broken so easily, but they endure.

Yes, Darkness I've come to an end. It's time to say good bye. Because I've made what choice i need to end. This reality is so complex and cruel it makes my heart be split out like a cannibal has made you good. Yet, there maybe still times i can be with you. To comfort me until The End.

Life is about complicabilities, thats what I've learned. Yet, in this world. It's Endure and Survive.

Good bye Darkness for i shall meet you again.
~Hikaru Yuki