Chapter 10

Special thanks to LizForLife for writing the majority of this chapter 👏

~Karma's POV~

Shit. I held my head as it throbbed in pain. Those bastards took her-THEM! They took them.

"NAGISA! SUGINO!" I winced at the loud yelling, but still slowly got up. My head hurt, my back hurt, basically....everything hurt.

"Oh thank goodness, are you two okay?" Okuda asked as Nagisa and Sugino came too.

"Yeah, you alright Okuda-" I blocked their discussion from my head as I tried to get my thoughts together. I remember...ugh...high-schoolers. My mind immediately flashed to Shuzuko. Damn it, what if they- no. Karma, don't think like that. She's fine, she's smart. She can handle herself. A smirk rosed to my lips as I glared towards the direction of where they left.

Things just got personal.

~Shuzuko's POV~

"YOU BITCH!" They guy I puked on earlier screamed at me while his foot swung down on my arm again. I bit my lip to let out anything.

"HEY YOU DUMASS, WE NEED THEIR FACES FOR LATER!" Another man, who I assumed to be their "leader" yelled while holding the first guy back with his hands. My eyes adjusted to the dim light. I was sitting....laying in a warehouse, at least, it was some sort of abandoned building. I mentally facepalmed at how we got in this situation. Yes, it was a totally great idea to walk into a narrow, dark, alley and expect to not be kidnapped.

One of the guys grabbed my chin and forced me to look at them.

"Hmm, at least you didn't do any real damage to her face." My face cringed in disgust.

"You pig," I snarled. My face glared as an idea popped into my head. Right before he got up, I spit. Right in his face.

He paused for a moment before rage clouded his eyes.

"Why you little-" before he could actually do anything, one of his buds pulled him back. I tuned out the yelling to focus on what was happening. We've been kidnapped, tied, and I think they said we're waiting for some "friends" to show up. I turned my head to the right and saw Kayano and Kanzaki looking at me with a 'how are you still alive after that stunt' look.

Of course, I responded with a 'you think I'm supposed to know?' gaze. Sighing, I laid my head back down because of the pain. I can't do anything with this headache...argh guess I'll have to wait.

~Karma's POV~

"When a group member has been abducted?... I'll just say it, what kind of guide book covers this?" I stood off to the side as Okuda, Nagisa, and Sugino looked at the guide book Kurosensei had given us. My mind, however was else where because of the fact that a certain friend was taking by a bunch of no good, high schoolers who were about to feel my wrath. My fist clenched up in anger as I tried to control my temper. Okuda, Nagisa, Sugino's faces were clear enough signs that they could feel my rage rolling off in waves.

"A-anyway, I think I have a pretty good idea of where they might be," Nagisa said standing up as he dusted himself.

"Good," My voice cracked the tension as I looked towards Nagisa, "Because I have some stuff to take care of."