Yolei felt her back hit a wall and knew she couldn't move away from him anymore. She looked at Ken and noticed he was inches away, without thinking she closed her eyes, not sure what else to do. She jumped as she felt his hand on her cheek before he ran it though her hair. That felt so good, him touching her like that. Having him so close made her whole body heat up.

However, Yolei needed some space; she needed him away so she could think. So, she could clearly thing about what she wanted.

With all the energy left in her, she put her hands on his chest and tried to push him away. "K...Ke... Ken... pleas-" Yolei tried to say, but she knew Ken was right. She wanted him and having him touch her was driving her crazy.

Yolei was about to try speaking again but froze as she felt Ken's hands moving away from her hair to grab a hold of her hands and pin them to the wall behind of her. That shook her out of her embarrassment, and she looked up at him in anger. As much as she wanted Ken, she was not going to let him treat her like one of his fan girls. What the hell was he thinking, pinning her against the wall?

Ken caught the angry look in her eyes, but that didn't scare him. She looked so beautiful right now that he couldn't control himself. He needed her to say yes. "Yolei I don't care why you need the money... and I won't ask. All I need you to say is that you're okay with this agreement. Then you can have all the money you need."

Yolei wanted to cry. Did he really think this was the only way to have her? Did he really not want a relationship with her? He just wanted to sleep with her. He was making her sound like a prostitute. She knew if she accepted this agreement, she wouldn't be happy with herself. However, right now she needed to do this for her family, she had to put her mother's needs before herself. It didn't matter how much she would hate herself for doing this. If she agreed to Ken's agreement her mother had a change to survive. But maybe this was her only chance of ever being with Ken. Even if she would never become anything more to him, she would at least get to lose her virginity to him. Something that she wished since they were teens.

She looked Ken in the eye and nodded her head yes. She was willing to give herself to him. She was willing to give her body, to save her mother. To give her body to Ken even though he didn't have romantic feelings for her.

Ken stared down in shock. Did she just say yes? He was kind of disappointed in Yolei. She had agreed rather quickly to his ridiculous term. Had this been her whole plan from the start? Had she re-entered his life to be able to take money from him. Maybe Hina was right along about Yolei. Ken didn't want to think about that anymore. It would just break his heart. He couldn't think about how one of his childhood friends had played and used him. No, he wouldn't think of that right now, because at the moment it didn't matter. He just needed Yolei's beautiful lips telling him what he wanted to hear. Her to tell him she was giving him her body, that she would be his.

"Yolei say it," he said as he brought his face closer to hers.

Yolei could feel her legs shaking and feared her body would give up on her any minute. He was so close, and just having his sweet breath against her face was driving her crazy.

"Yolei tell me what I want to hear," he continued.

Yolei couldn't think anymore. She needed space. He was making her body buzz and he hadn't even touch her yet. It scared her how much control he had over her. "K...K...Ken... Okay... I'll give you my body just please..." she couldn't finish she needed him to step away.

Ken hadn't thought he was affecting her this much. She could hardly speak. She was shaking and he couldn't believe the affect he had on her.

Once those beautiful words left her mouth Ken did what he'd been dying to do for days; he caught her lips in his.